3rd Tri Ultrasound!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I’ve been feeling pretty crappy lately. Peeing blood and protein found in my urine and HG has flared again.

ultrasound done today gives an estimated fetal weight of 3.2kgs - baby measuring on all measurements (femur length of 36+6w, A/C of 38+3w, and head circumference of 38w)

they mentioned a slight pocket of fluid behind the cervix, but obviously couldn’t tell me what that meant. She said mostly everything looks ok with nothing too concerning to note. I know these measurements are often inaccurate but I’m hoping baby might come closer to 37 weeks now! Anyone else hve their measurements to share?!

At my ultrasound they just gave me a percentile and she was in the 60th. They said she would be around 8 pounds at delivery. But didn’t break down each measurement for me.

if you are peeing blood you probably have a uti, did they give you an antibiotic?

Hi try not to worry to much.
I've had growth scans with my last 2 pregnancies and with this one.

My dd was so say 7 and a half lbs at 35+3 weeks. I was induced the very next day because of pre eclampsia and ICP and she was only 5lb 7oz.

With DS he was 7lbs at 33 weeks and way up on the 98th centile.
I kept getting asked if I had gestational diabetes which I didn't. I was being induced at 37 weeks due to ICP and was expecting over 9lbs.
He was 7lb 6oz at birth.

With this baby
I started on the 30th centile at 20 weeks.
My last growth scan was at 32+3 weeks and he has jumped to the 76th centile and was 4lb 15oz.
I have another growth scan on Wednesday morning and on Saturday I'm being induced at 37 weeks due to ICP.
Fully expecting him to of moved up to the 98th centile at my scan on Wednesday.
I've had growth scans every 4 weeks from 24 weeks and at each one he has gone up and up and up.

Shitting it about having a big baby but keep telling myself the scans are not accurate.

My bump measurements have been dead on for how many weeks I am.
At 34+4 weeks I was measuring 34 weeks exactly.

My biggest baby from a previous relationship was 8lb 15oz (very traumatic birth) and witn him the scan said he was only 7lb and a half lbs. But My bump measurements were always 2 and even sometimes 3 weeks ahead.
So I think I trust the bump measurements over scans as they have been more accurate for me so far.

Be interesting to see what this one weighs at my scan on Wednesday and then to see what he actually weighs at birth on Saturday or Sunday.

If ure pee is pink hon and u have protein in ure wee that can be a sign of pre eclampsia.
How has ure blood pressure been.

Like I said I had pre eclampsia with my now 8 year old dd and my pee was pink and had proteine in it.
I also had bad swelling and my blood pressure was through the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->