4+3 and period pains and slight spotting :(

angelbump

Reaction score
Okay ladies so I found out I was expecting 4 days before expected period on the day before expected period I had very slight brown discharge when I wiped and not alot at all it then went and iv had a little bit again today and the cramps have got stronger today. They feel exactly like period pains not stronger or less. Could the spotting be late ib? I know the cramps are meant to be normal and its just things stretching and making room for the baby to be I guess I just need reassurance. I sae my doc yesterday and she said that as long as the bleeding is brown or light pink and in small doses then I shouldnt worry too much :)

Thanks in advance ladies xx

it's totally normal to spot in early pregnancy:) and like you said cramps are normal to:)!

Thanks ladies :) Heres hoping for a healthy 9 months x

Spotting is common during pregnancy...not considered normal, but common. Glad you saw your doctor. Yes...it sure could be implantation bleeding. Hope all is okay. Did dr. check your levels?

I got my bfp on 10 dpo and then had a few days of spotting 2 days after that. All has been well and my doctor said it was normal.

Thankyou for all your replies, I found out faintly at 9dpo and then definitely on 10dpo too so im spotting exactly as you did! Im sure its fine my doc wasnt concerned and because it was the day of expected af its even more normal to spot then that at any other time :) Just keeping everything crossed now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->