4/4/15, we say I do!

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
well, we're not messing around! about 2 weeks ago we booked our date, 4th April 2015 :cloud9: I can't wait to marry my best friend. I'll become a military wife, and move down to his camp. we're going to feel like a proper family, finally! I'll actually see my partner in the week, he'll come home for dinner, and not just be home for the weekends! :happydance:

anyway, I wrote this thread because I'm just looking for some money saving advice really. doing it so quickly, and not long after Christmas, I was wondering if there's any money saving tips that you girls have!? :winkwink:

we're getting married at our local town hall, at 2:15pm, but we're still to book the evening venue. we've paid for flowers, my dress, and wedding invites so far! :thumbup:

thanks in advance for any replies! :flower: x

Congrats :) Since your having a later wedding you could skip the wedding meal and just have a buffet, maybe make buffet yourslef or get friends or family to help, that saves money x

Congrats :) Since your having a later wedding you could skip the wedding meal and just have a buffet, maybe make buffet yourslef or get friends or family to help, that saves money x

Yes, we're definitely thinking about that! Thank you for replying :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->