4 consecutive days of CB smiley faces & O pains PLEASE HELP!?!

Blessed2b

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Like the title says after having O pains (on both sides) for the forth day I thought I'd test again and lo and behold I have just had a forth day of smiley faces!? 4 days!

I usually have a super short LH with a smiley face in the morning that is gone by the evening - so this is so out of the ordinary :wacko:

This cycle my O pains are very obvious, on both sides, stronger than I've ever had. I had ewcm for a couple of days before the first smiley face but haven't had any since but the smiley faces keep smiling back at me and the O pains are ever present CONFUSEDDDDDDDDDDDD :wacko:.

Has anyone else had this or can you shed any light? I'll be going to see my doctor on Monday but thought I'd ask on here first. Thank you x x

Hey, I just saw your post from 4 days ago and saw you didn't get a response. Did your lines finally start to get faint? My only guess would be if you were double O'ing from both sides, maybe that would cause a longer lh surge :shrug: Good luck!

I agree, maybe you released more than one eggy :happydance:
Good luck :dust: when will you POAS?

I just got my first ever smiley tonight (which is a double new experience for me)
I never test at night and iv never used these digis before, or on CD17 (I O on CD21)
I'm wondering if I'm going to have acouple days of + OPKs
Idk :shrugs: wonder if your thread will be full of some info, anyone one have any experience with these digis like this?

Thank you for replying mrs p, I was using the cb digis but yes the lines were also dark on all four days!? Don't you just love ttc. Thankfully day 5 was a negative opk so I can only assume that the egg or eggs finally landed.

Icca yay to your big fat smiley face! Let me know if you get a second day.

No poas for me. I'm so over bfn I'd rather be late and then :test:

Good luck both x x x

Nope, no + for me today
Looks like ill be entering the 2ww! :happydance:

Mine were 3 days in a row. I've read its better to BD BEFORE your first + OPK. Also its better to text in the evening than morning. Fx for u!

Thank you! Did you count your dpo from your last smiley?

I'm counting DPO. Status from symptoms
My boobs started hurting today so I'm 1DPO lol

I go by the day after my last + OPK & I usually get some cramping/pain so I know approx what day I ovulate.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, the day after my last +opk

If that's the case that makes me 2dpo

Cool! That makes me 10dpo then :)

Please stay the heck away af pleaseee!? X x x

Oh wow 10DPO!
When are you going to test! ?

I'm not testing until I'm late so at least 15dpo. Wish me luck!

I hope the holidays helps your tww whiz by :kiss: x x x

Oh ill be testing a week from today! Let the count down begin!!!

At least half way through my wait I can occupy myeslf with other peoples testing lol I love B&B

Onto month 9 for me :cry: af is on her way.

Wish you lots of luck this cycle. Keep me posted x x x

blessed2b! I am so sorry...did AF show full force or are you still spotting? Stupid :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->