4 days of positives in a row

TTC Again

Teensy bit pregnant again
Reaction score
So, I usually NEVER get positives where the test line is darker than the control, but typically my OPKs are positive when the lines are of equal color for 2 days (the day before and the day of ovulation). Well, this cycle I've had 4 days in a row of double lines of nearly equal color.

I'm also temping, so my temps did go up slightly yesterday, but not sure if it's enough to mark it off as having been ovulation.

Has anyone ever had a few days of positives in a row and if so, which day do you note as your O day? I'm a little confused.
:shrug:

Are you definitely not pregnant?

If not then i guess you test was just v sensitive xx

Definitely NOT pregnant. I had an HSG early this cycle, so I know there was nothing in there. I'm using the Walgreen's store brand test strips (the ones that come 20 in a pack). Each morning they seem to all be the same - now 5 days in a row. Ugh!

but I did have a temp rise a few days ago, so hoping that marked O and I'm now 3DPO. Guess we'll see in time.

Hi!
In my last cycle I had 3 days of 2 lines of equal colour, I took the first day as ovulation but don't know if that's right!! (unfortunately I didnt temp last cycle so couldnt use that to help)
x

me too the first pic is my first positive cd15, then it later that day it lighted up, then the 16th my second pic its dark, the 17th is my 3rd pic 18th is mt fourth pic and 19th is toay at 9:30am(i know you are suppose to test in the pm, but i was trying to see if i could get a negative???)

Attachments

• MARCH15OPK.jpg
    MARCH15OPK.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 3-16-11.jpg
    3-16-11.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
  • CD17TOO.jpg
    CD17TOO.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7
  • CD-18.jpg
    CD-18.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 6
  • cd19, day 5 positive opk.jpg
    cd19, day 5 positive opk.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 5
Your 3rd 4th and 5th pics look like positives to me hun id go with thos the other tests dont look positive almost but not quite on those

i think you are right... i had mildly painful cramps for like six hours last night on my left side and in my uterus... i think that was my egg releasing, i am starting to think i ovulated last night???... i didnt feel a thing cd 15 16 17, but yesterday i did and my line was the darkest today... this morning of all times??? i am going to test again...OBESSED...lol

Hehe i test 3 or 4 times a day with opks just to make sure i dont miss my surge . I test in the am noon pm and bed time lol Thank god for Internet cheapies or id be broke just from tests

ok so i am certain this one is a positive so maybe this was my first real one... and it would make sense because of my cramps...

Attachments

• cd19 1125am.jpg
    cd19 1125am.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
Yep thats most certainly positive hun ! Have fun :sex:ing :dust:

Im curious about what day you would chart as your O day too. Anyone know? Would it be the last day you get a +?

From what ive read O day is the last day you have egwcm + high soft open cervix And u see a temp shift the next day

i am not temping because of the clomid...RN did you get a u/s day 10? and on day 21 your doc will check your progestrone levels, but i am not seeing a doctor, as you know. i was suppose to o the 11th-15th but i strongly believe i oed yesterday or today because of the cramping:growlmad: on my left side and uterus i had yesterday. that was my first time all cycle, or ever having cramps mid cycle. they say women can o late on clomid...google it i only got to bd:happydance: twice the 15th once late night the 16th and this morning, i still had a def positive opk after we danced. the line was way darker than the control!!! i couldnt bd yesterday because i was too :dohh:uncomfortable.

ok so i am certain this one is a positive so maybe this was my first real one... and it would make sense because of my cramps...

Looks like u av ovulated when u had ur cramps

I'd say day after first positive would be ovulation day x

i am not temping because of the clomid...RN did you get a u/s day 10? and on day 21 your doc will check your progestrone levels, but i am not seeing a doctor, as you know. i was suppose to o the 11th-15th but i strongly believe i oed yesterday or today because of the cramping:growlmad: on my left side and uterus i had yesterday. that was my first time all cycle, or ever having cramps mid cycle. they say women can o late on clomid...google it i only got to bd:happydance: twice the 15th once late night the 16th and this morning, i still had a def positive opk after we danced. the line was way darker than the control!!! i couldnt bd yesterday because i was too :dohh:uncomfortable.

I had an U/S on March 1. He said my right ovary looked swollen but that was expected. I have to go back during CD 22-24 and get my blood work done. I dont think hes going to do another U/S at that time. I was hoping to O early so maybe he could tell me I was preggers when I went back. I know that wishful thinking, but I can dream, I guess. LOL!

Are you still gonna do OPKs being you ovulated already? I might do a few after just to see what they look like after.

Good luck to all. I don't really know what my body is doing. I'm starting to think I need to rely more on my temps than on the OPKs. Based on my temps I O'd last Tuesday. My OPKs never got darker than the test line, but equal color. The ones from the days after O were nearly positive, but not really positive, so I guess I just had a slow decrease in LH after O day. Is that possible? Normal?

My temps show a rise after my proposed O day and have stayed above cover since...today (6 DPO) they dipped, but not below cover line, so we'll see in another week or so. Fingers X'ed!

FX that u catch the eggy :)
**~**~*~*~*~* Baby Dust for all *~***~*~*~

Yesterday's dip led to a big rise in temps today (7 DPO) so we'll see in another week or so. I hate this waiting game!

Yesterday's dip led to a big rise in temps today (7 DPO) so we'll see in another week or so. I hate this waiting game!

if it stays up another day you could potentially test the day after that!! fxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->