4 days to go!

bobbie88

Reaction score
4 days til due date and this little lady does not seem like she's gonna budge anytime soon in so fed up now!

I tried walking loads, pineapple, curry, been taking epo since 36 weeks, drank raspberry leaf tea, had sex, bounced on birthing ball and nothing is working so I've come to the conclusion that all these things are a coincidence if they do work for people babies really do only come when they are ready

4 days til due date and this little lady does not seem like she's gonna budge anytime soon in so fed up now!

I tried walking loads, pineapple, curry, been taking epo since 36 weeks, drank raspberry leaf tea, had sex, bounced on birthing ball and nothing is working so I've come to the conclusion that all these things are a coincidence if they do work for people babies really do only come when they are ready

:wacko:i no how yr feelong I have till sat to go but this is my no6 :baby: and done nothing with my last s and they came spontaneous at 34\36 and I also have tried rlt rl capsols sex stairs walking vindaloo curry clary sage bath oil an still nothing but tightings which I thought got strong but then went away lets see what happens I have consult app on mon so hopfully may induce :happydance:

I have the braxton hicks which just the last 2 days have started getting very intense and a little painful but that's about it so frustrating when they fade away! Lol

Tell me bout it I'm still here but carnt wait till mon if nothin happens ova the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->