• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4 DPIUI and tummy bug :( will this affect my chances?

Pink Lolly

Newly Pregnant xx
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had IUI with superovulation on Friday last week so I'm 4DPIUI. I had tummy cramps all eve and have now had really bad diahrroea twice. I think I've got a bug

Has anyone else had a tummy bug or been ill in the 2ww and still got a bfp?

Hoping for some reassurance! :cry:

I got the flu, strain B, just three days after a frozen embryo transfer. My fever of 102.9 when I went in, two days after I started showing flu symptoms (so 5 days past transfer), and I had plenty of vomiting with it all. My urine pregnancy test at the doctors was negative, so I started Tamiflu that same day. I got a positive pregnancy test at home 2 days later.

I'm 12 weeks today with that little embryo.

You are definitely still in with a chance! Take care of you, and I hope you feel better soon.

I wanted to update in case anyone searches something similar in the future....despite having a horredous bug in the 2ww, i just got a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->