4 DPO and I feel silly...

Wifey1013

Family of 6!
Reaction score
So I am 4 dpo. My husband and I have 2 children, 4 yo DS & 1 yo DD. Not trying...not preventing. We dtd 3 days prior to ovulation, unprotected. It was one of those, oops didn't pay attention to my cycle moments :wacko: We were going to wait to ttc until the fall-spring. So here is why I feel silly. I have ZERO symptoms but ever since I realized we dtd during peak fertilization I can't help but wonder...and now I think I might be sad if I'm not. LOL :blush:

Sigh....

We are also ntnp (mostly not trying!) and every month I feel sad when I'm not pg - even though I know there is no way that we could be! You're not silly, I've read lots of other posts where ladies have said the same thing!

Good to know I'm not the only one! Part of me really hopes I am and part of me wants to stick with the plan to wait a few more months.

It would be super exciting if you are (and you wouldn't have to go through the ttc stress later in the year!). Good luck - it's going to be a long 2ww!

That would be soooo nice!! :thumbup: I am not going to get excited though. If I start having symptoms...that might change, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->