4 m/c in a row after c section

Gunner 2009

Reaction score
Okay... so my husband and I have been ttc since Jan 2010 since then I have had 4 miscarriages we do have an amazing 20 month healthy boy who was delivered by csection because he was breach. Did something happen durin csection to cause so many mc? Or is someone else experiencing the same? Looking for answers...

I'm wondering that too. I'm going to see a fertility OB/GYN next week to do some test. I had 3 Vag deliveries and 1 C section and now I can carry a baby past 10.2 days.

i'm worried 2,i had a cs with my 1st then went on to have 2 v/dels then 2 more cs.i have since mc and had an ectopic,they did mention something to me about scare tissue but i think thats because i have had 3 cs's

I'm really worried that this might be the case! I haven't been seeing the same doctor but it's the same practice, I did see a high risk dr but he ran some genetic testing then sent my husband and I back to the ob and didn't take me back but he was stange so I'm not complaining! Lol

its only been 5+wks since my ectopic and no1 said not to try again,only to wait a little,but i do think as many cs contributed to my ectopic :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->