4 weeks 4 days no symptoms when did your symptoms start? worried sick!,but not ms!

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
As the title reads I've hardly any symptoms and quite concerned. This is my third pregnancy and I just can't remember how many weeks I was when nausea started but so far I'm just tired. That seems to be creeping up on me though so that's good. I'm quite thirsty. That's about it. Terrified something's wrong and feel like I be been so lucky to have two normal pregnancies already and no problems.

What about you? When did your symptoms start if any? Or did those of you who sadly lost los have no symptoms?

I'm so worried I'm consumed and it's making the time drag even slower!!

This is my first pregnancy, and I would say my first symptom was tender breast. I couldn't lay on my stomach. Then came the random nausea during the day, and during the night. Then the exhaustion.

Could have posted this myself. 4+5 and nothing, zero, ziltch! If I had not seen those 2 lines I could easily think I am not pregnant. I too am worried sick.
I cannot remember when I started to feel pg with my son, I know I never had morning sickness I was just really fatigued but I am even ok so far on that front. It makes me think something has happened and I will loose the baby. I know I was the exact same with my son and had already had 2 scans before my 12 week one. I plan to go at 8 weeks this pg for one as I cannot wait another 7 weeks to know x

My late friend was the same. She was so energetic. When she told me she was pregnant years ago. I was in shock. She said she didn't feel pregnant until she started showing, but the scans made it real for her. Everyone's different. I would consider yourself lucky. Lol. The morning sickness, and fatigue is no fun! Lol :hugs:

21 weeks here and still haven't experienced ONE "symptom". I was a little extra tired in first tri, but that went away in second tri. :) some of us are just lucky. I wouldn't worry Hun.

i felt pretty amazing (minus odd day) until week 6.
Started to feel bit rough and off, MS slowly started by week 7 i was ILL! By week 8 i was in hospital with HG.

i think everything sounds normal so far for you :)

Up until 6 weeks I didn't have any symptoms at all I'm feeling moe and more sick by the day now!!!

I had no symptoms at all in my first pregnancy and my dd will be two next week and so far have had none in this pregnancy either x

Could have posted this myself. 4+5 and nothing, zero, ziltch! If I had not seen those 2 lines I could easily think I am not pregnant. I too am worried sick.
I cannot remember when I started to feel pg with my son, I know I never had morning sickness I was just really fatigued but I am even ok so far on that front. It makes me think something has happened and I will loose the baby. I know I was the exact same with my son and had already had 2 scans before my 12 week one. I plan to go at 8 weeks this pg for one as I cannot wait another 7 weeks to know x

I'm glad I'm not alone in my worry as it makes me feel normal but the fact that there is nothing I can do about what ever will be is what freaks me out so much! I wish neither of us had this worry!

Perhaps the change in symptoms just means we are having different sexes this time!

Either way only time will tell... I wish I had a time machine to skip a few weeks I'm am going nuts!!! X

Thank you all for your replies you have all helped to settle my fears a bit! Any advice for how to stop worrying so much! Is this all normal to worry like this? X

I could have written your post! I'm so worried, it's ridiculous. I've wanted this for so long and my poor hubby thought I would be over the moon when I got pregnant, and I'm happy of course but it's tinged with worry. I'm 4wks 3days and not many symptoms, just tender breasts when pressed, I think they are a bit bigger and some veins visible. Also a feeling in my lower abdomen of tightness, and I can't suck my stomach in. What has increased my worry is that on all the dye tests I've taken the second line has never been very dark. But I got pregnant 1-2 on cb digi so that helped relieve my fears somewhat. I've also had two times where I've wiped and had a small bit of brown tinged cm. I just have to keep reminding myself that I've had multiple positive tests and have not bled, so I must be pregnant?! I find keeping busy helps. Also found the site on daily odds of pregnancy miscarriage is encouraging as you see the number go down on a daily basis. Xx

I could have written your post! I'm so worried, it's ridiculous. I've wanted this for so long and my poor hubby thought I would be over the moon when I got pregnant, and I'm happy of course but it's tinged with worry. I'm 4wks 3days and not many symptoms, just tender breasts when pressed, I think they are a bit bigger and some veins visible. Also a feeling in my lower abdomen of tightness, and I can't suck my stomach in. What has increased my worry is that on all the dye tests I've taken the second line has never been very dark. But I got pregnant 1-2 on cb digi so that helped relieve my fears somewhat. I've also had two times where I've wiped and had a small bit of brown tinged cm. I just have to keep reminding myself that I've had multiple positive tests and have not bled, so I must be pregnant?! I find keeping busy helps. Also found the site on daily odds of pregnancy miscarriage is encouraging as you see the number go down on a daily basis. Xx

What tests are you taking? I was using wondfos along with some other ones, and the wondfos stayed lighter than the others until close to 5 weeks, so I would trust the digi more than anything else!

I too have no symptoms except on and off sore boobs, more at night. And they probably only get sore at night because i've been poking them and squeezing them all day long to see if they are sore. I remember last pregnancy my dr told me at 4 weeks that he was surprised I had symptoms- I had cramping and very sore boobs. He said most women don't get symptoms until 6 weeks and then you usually feel like a virus hit you. I didn't really get ms at all, but did feel like a virus hit me as I was so fatigued. I think it did start in my 6th week. I too am worried about lack of cramping and symptoms, but I guess we should enjoy these days as sickness may be right around the corner for all of us!

What tests are you taking? I was using wondfos along with some other ones, and the wondfos stayed lighter than the others until close to 5 weeks, so I would trust the digi more than anything else!

I too have no symptoms except on and off sore boobs, more at night. And they probably only get sore at night because i've been poking them and squeezing them all day long to see if they are sore. I remember last pregnancy my dr told me at 4 weeks that he was surprised I had symptoms- I had cramping and very sore boobs. He said most women don't get symptoms until 6 weeks and then you usually feel like a virus hit you. I didn't really get ms at all, but did feel like a virus hit me as I was so fatigued. I think it did start in my 6th week. I too am worried about lack of cramping and symptoms, but I guess we should enjoy these days as sickness may be right around the corner for all of us!

Don't think they do wondfos in the UK but ive been using some internet cheapies so probably not too reliable and I'm going to ignore them. I've also not been very good at testing at the same time, with the same amount of fluid intake, etc etc so results can't be relied on.. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Haha I'm the same, constantly squeezing my boobs. Poor things! I've felt really tired today and a bit nauseous this morning which reassured me. Also two people saying I looked really pale and tired which I'm taking as a good sign. I'm sure we will all be ok!! xx

Laura loo something I read is that a test even a test from the same box may have a different amount of dye in it so cab give varying lines. My lines were only standards and not as dark as the control line. Apparently pt are not like opks where opk would measure the amount of hormone a pt is either positive or negative and that's why they say any line is a line. Hope that helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->