4 weeks and 5 days!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I am 4 weeks and 5 days! By Christmas I'll be 5 weeks! Who else?

No nausea! Just fatigue, sore nipples, period cramps and back pain!

Can't wait to tell my family on Christmas! Got this adorable shirt to wear to the parties!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi Rustyswife!!

Congrats...I'm just a couple of days ahead! Tiredness....BIG TIME that's the main symptom with occasional mild nausea.

We are also sharing at Christmas but will probably get our son to hand grandma and grandad a calendar which he made and to circle August because.......ta da!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Congrats lady! A bit further along but announcing at the same time:happydance: Love your siggy lol

Hi Rustyswife!!

Congrats...I'm just a couple of days ahead! Tiredness....BIG TIME that's the main symptom with occasional mild nausea.

We are also sharing at Christmas but will probably get our son to hand grandma and grandad a calendar which he made and to circle August because.......ta da!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Thank you so much!! Yes tiredness is big time! I'm like a roller coaster! One day I'm so exhausted and the next day I'm glowing and happy!! Aww! That sounds soo sweet! Hope it all works out for you!!! Glad I get to wear that shirt cause they'll be TONS of pictures!!!

Hey rusty love the t shirt!! You never told me how you told df and how he reacted? Hope your annoumcement goes perfectly :)

Pandi how did you keep your prwg a secret so long it would have just exploded out of me!! Im so happy to see that your doing so well this time im so sorry fpr your losses that must have been very hard glad your getting your rainbow :)

Yay! I remember seeing you on the TTC forum. Congrats!! Now we're both here!

Cute shirt! We're telling both sets of parents on Christmas… We're wrapping up jars of "Prego" spaghetti sauce and seeing if they figure it out. :)

Hey rusty love the t shirt!! You never told me how you told df and how he reacted? Hope your annoumcement goes perfectly :)

Thank you! I do to! Hope it comes in today!!!

Well I took the test at 4 am and he was still asleep. So I crawled in the bed tossed and turned smiling. So I decided to get up and watch tv until DH got up. When he walked in the kitchen I just acted like everything was normal. I held my pee for 5 hours and when he jumped in the shower I screamed THERE'S TWO LINES! THERE'S TWO LINES!!!

I showed him the test and he said ok go to the store and get some more right now! I came back and he said now drink lots of water! I dranked 3 bottles of water and I peed on the stick and yelled it's still two lines!!!!

He started grinning ear to ear and said oh you're definitely are pregnant! :haha:

I had to go to the doctor to get a positive test for him to really believe it!

Yay! I remember seeing you on the TTC forum. Congrats!! Now we're both here!

Cute shirt! We're telling both sets of parents on Christmas… We're wrapping up jars of "Prego" spaghetti sauce and seeing if they figure it out. :)

Yay! CONGRATS to you too!!!!! Thanks!!!

Aww! That's such a cute idea!!!!! You need to video that!

So fun!! I'm too afraid to announce, but wish I could...that would be so much fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->