4 weeks to go

wfc3

Reaction score
So fed up now pelvic hurting shooting pain when turn over in bed, really pad spd he's measuring over average for being long and has been head down for weeks so its making me hurt so much :( midwife friday then Sunday be 3 weeks to go :D, come on bubba be early don't want another one 9 days late and have 3rd degree tear :(

Im having the same horrible pains. I have been nesting so it is 1000 times worse than usual. I think counting down the days and weeks has been torture on me. I sure hope you start to feel better soon.

I know how u feel its horrible just wishing he be here soon im only 4ft 11 so feel sorry for little one in there, hoping for good news friday but doubt it, I've not had nesting again this time or cravings

Oh my you're a tiny girl! I pray you get the news you hope for! I used a rice sock (as a heat pack) lastnight and it REALLY made a difference it was less painful to roll over and change position. My docs wnt me to take meds through the day but I choose once a day at night. Its not much help tho. Feel better! Its almost time!! :)

Yeah haha that's a good idea hope gets better for you, we off to a fireworks display Saturday so anything could happen haha

Oh you poor thing! I can't imagine how uncomfortable you must be, I'm a foot taller than you and I'm so ready to be done!

I hope your little one doesn't keep you waiting and decides to come sooner rather than later. Take care :flower:

Haha very glad mums understand :) thank you hopefully not too long, good luck to you too

aw hun, i know how u feel :( im only 4ft 7! .. hope u get some relief soon!
Big Hugs to you all x

Strangely, but I was having very bad pain to where I couldn't walk..I felt so big and heavy...but since a few days ago, I'm able to walk again without pain. (Except where baby's head is rubbing when I walk). And I don't feel as full and heavy anymore... It's so strange...I actually feel smaller... I have a hard time pulling my shoes on.. No one here to help me either..so that's a struggle with pain to bend over and put them on. I dread it, but overall, aside from contractions, I'm feeling a little better... I was in the nesting mood, but now I'm just miserable mentally...so not sure about what I will do when baby comes..

Hope your feeling much better soon i know how u feel

Anyone else's bump feel numb, i still feel ever so heavy and in a lot of pain lower back and period like cramps, he's very low

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->