4+ weeks waiting to ov! What supplements help?

Mummafrog

New FTM to baby girl
Reaction score
I'm getting very bored and annoyed 😂 had my implant out over a month ago and testing every day with cheapie sticks and nothing! I've been very achey and crampy sometimes and had some snotty discharge but not the ewcm.

I am taking pregnacare and the omega oils but are there any other supplements I should try that might help?

Come on eggy 🤞

I remember it felt like an eternity before my first AF after the implant. I think it was less than two months (it was 7 years ago so the memory is a little hazy!)
Hope you manage to catch that egg first. I’m not sure how you can kick start things, I don’t think I ever figured it out!

Thank you for replying Jellybean.. it really hasn't been long for me has it 🤣 just being so impatient. I need to try and stop thinking about it again for a while.
I keep seeing your posts, where are you in your cycle now? X

Any time whilst TTC feels like an eternity!
I’m CD8 now. In the boring part! At least I get to start OPKs soon to get me entertained :haha:

It can definitely take a while for a contraception to get out of your system and for your body to get back to normal, I've never been on the implant but after the pill my body was really out of wack for a few months.

Good luck and hope you get that eggy soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->