4 year old having her tonsils removed?

Scally

Reaction score
I am asking for advice on behalf of a friend of mine. Her 4 year old has such trouble sleeping- snoring, stopping breathing etc and they have said its because she has such big tonsils and they want to remove them.

Has anyones child had theirs removed? How long was the waiting list? Can you be there for when they wake up in recovery? what is the recovery like?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated x

A friend of mines little boy had his tonsils removed not so long ago and recovered very quickly and my nephew had his done a few years back and his recovery was quick to........the younger they are the quicker the recovery i think they say..... i'm sure about the waiting list, i guess it depends how bad the child is with it,
one parent is allowed to stay with their child at the hospital at all times...even during the night usually they are allowed home if they are able to eat something the day after the op or even the same day of the op depending on how they are.

recovery for children takes a lot less time than an adult.....the younger they are the better generally. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->