4 year old landed full force on my lower belly..?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
My son missed his footing and landed his bony bottom on my lower belly full force with a hop and sit, it hurt sooo bad.. poor thing cried and cried he felt so bad.. and naturally I'm worried about his little brother in there.. I've been having mild cramping since, very mild, no bleeding.. the midwife on call said its probably okay but to go to the ER if I want to get the heart rate checked.. I am alone with my boy today with nobody to watch him and feeling confused as to whether I should assume it's okay or figure something out and go down there.

It sounded like if I was further along she would have had me come to labor and delivery but I'm still early so I'd have to go to the ER

My 4 year old is 40lbs and the size of a 5 year old.. I think I've felt some tiny kicks from inside but not entirely sure, should I wait to see if there's bleeding or...what should I do?

To me it sounds like all is ok and maybe wait it out for more kicks. If it doesn't stress you out you can wait. If you are stressing over it then I would say get checked out because the stress is not good for you.

But I have to admit...if it were me, I think I would go in and get checked.

Has the cramping gotten worse or is it still light? Have you tried laying down with your feet up and just resting and hydrating? I would think if the cramping wasn't bad/getting worse you're probably fine but it's your call as a mommy. Good luck.

I ended up getting my sister to watch him and going in..oh man is it packed in here! but on my way I started having stabbing cramps right in the middle and up the left side so I'm glad I came down, though I'm sure everything is okay. It sounded like she wanted me to get checked and usually I call and they say don't worry call us if you have bleeding but this time she mildly suggested going in so ehh.. I'd die if something happened and I didn't go in. Of course last thing I wanted to do was spend the afternoon/evening here.. it smells :( haha.

I've had the sleeping kicks and the accidental punch and the rolling on me in the night..the headbutt to the belly.. but this was super painful.

Will update

My lo has jumped on me a few times, and kneeled on my tummy recently, but he's alot smaller then ur lo. Always best t get checked, if just t put ur mind at ease
Hope all.is ok for u and ur.home and settled soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->