41 and Back in the game TTC a year after 2 mc's

starbaby

Reaction score
Well, ladies, i'm back. :) and tentatively waiting for either af to show her ugly mug or a BFP.......Not going to get overexcited, for at least 2 reasons, af should have officially shown up today, however got a BFN on a sensitive cheapie this a.m. and also my cycle days may be a bit out of whack cos i'm counting CD1 as the day i started spotting, which was 5 days before it actually turned into what i'd call a normal period flow. So yeah, guess i may be being a bit previous ha ha!
I know i'm stupidly symptom spotting and ever hopeful that after my mc's last year, i may still be in with some kind of chance of conceiving a healthy babs. (main difference being i've a new man in my life :) turns out my ex may have had good swimmers but he had a bad heart and a gaping hole where his sense of morality should have been HA!)
Anyways, I am delighted to say my new improved fella is a diamond and happily is just as keen as I am to see our little family blossom and grow, so its a fresh new start all round!
(Just wish i had a fresh new body to go with it huh girls :)
So, i'm gonna just do my cheapie tests every coupla days til af shows, and maybe.........just maybe (PRAYS!) she wont for, the right reason.
Any non spring chickens out there in the 2ww or thereabouts want to join me for obsessive symptom spotting and hpt's? Ha ha ha! :dohh:

Hiya starbaby!!
Congrats on the upgrade..bahahah

oh ya.....cd1 is full on bleed not spot....hope you're still in it then!!!!!
I'm just looking thro a thread 1970's vintage girls....and not sure if you've seen it... keep all us gals in one place..haha

I learnt that 2ww symptom spot and early testing are sooooo bad for us mentally and physically....so can't join you there...but will cheer you on!!!!! Even tho it looks like you are almost done the 2ww..
Here's hoping you can move onto an over 40 pregnancy thread!!!!!!

Thanks CHILLbilly, I saw that too and have been stalking there when I can :) i'm still in the game, no af but lots of symptoms YAY! Will pop over to the other thread and do a little list, not gonna test again til tomorrow a.m. as if proper flow taken as day one means i'm cd 36 today, not unheard of for me to have a 37 day cycle. Plus i THINK i Ov'd on cd 26 which is quite late so It could swing either way still! I know what you mean with symptom spotting, I just CAN'T HELP MYSELF! Ha :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->