48 days to go! How much longer for you?

fashionlover

Reaction score
I am so happy June is here! Why does 48 days feel like forever away? My c-section is scheduled for July 19th at 1pm. My emotions are so crazy right now, combination of fear, excitement and total uncomfortableness. I cry myself to sleep every night because I don't know how much more of this I can take. How are you ladies feeling?

Feeling slightly nervous now .. due in 17 days ... YIKES x

5 days to go for me and im excited and nervous!! Im also having a planned section. Xx

Going in on Monday to be induced so one more day! Getting really nervous.. But super excited to meet my sweet Lilli! :happydance:

43 days till due date but 29 days till the docs say they will bring me in to deliver. I keep thinking that it feels like ages away but it's the home straight now! :) xx

How exciting! I am due in 9 days, can't actually imagine the day coming when I can say "I'm in labour"!

I've got like double what you have left :( So impatient at this point, although I should be glad because I haven't bought hardly anything yet! I am so behind..

Gosh it's all going fast isn't it? I've got 45 days left myself! It's really sinking in now!!

51 until due date! Hope i go a week or so early :) x

34 days till due date, but baby has been breech all along so I reckon I`l be brought in earlier for a section.... getting impatient now :(

im being induced early so maximum of between 33-47 days. yikes its come round soooo fast. x

I've got 61 days. Due date is August 1st but I want baby to show up at the last week of July instead first week of August.

13 days to go and I just can't wait to hold my son. I don't remember being this anxious with my first. I think its because I'm ready to see my boys interact with each other! A lifetime bond they'll have :)

I'm feeling like I don't have enough time left....I'm due July 31st and it's coming so fast. I always thought "My DD will do this and that before new baby is here" and she's still such a handful! I'm not sure how I'm going to work him into our schedule, a 17 month old and a newborn...yikes! I told my cousin I want to give birth to a 1 year old and skip the newborn stage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->