**HUGS**

I'm going through the same thing. I also have no willpower :(

I have a muffin top and cant get boots on as my legs grew wider!

This is totally the wrong time to even think about trying to diet!! Christmas is about food food and more food!!

I have joined a site which you record your meals to, this way I can track my food intake. - i'll take it more seriously after christmas!

Excersise - now whats that then??! I walk..... I have a Wii Fit, but when would I find the time to actually use it?!

I truly think that if we are determined enough to lose weight / get fit / tone up then we will do it!! A bit of moral support will help.

xxx

I believe you both have the willpower within you but you just haven't tapped into it yet. But you do have it. Find out what inspires you - what motivates you.
I lost 72 pounds and while I believed I had no willpower I was not able to lose one single pound. When I started to believe that I do have it, I started to shed off every single pound that I gained. It's all a battle in your mind and you have to take control and beat al of those lies that keep you enslaved to bad habits. It may take some time to beat it but if you keep working on your mental strength eventually you will win. It takes 21 days to change a habit in your brain. Make it your number on priority every day to strangthen you mind with motivating thoughts. I would listen to empowering music and affirmations every day while trying to lose the weight.
Also: the most crucial moments are the ones when you are most tempted. When you feel tempted.. stop everything you are doing and strengthen your mind again. Visualize yourself looking thin and hot- this really helped me.
Hope this helps you.
Blessings ♥,
Eren

8 weeks is not long ago at all. Give yourself a chance to get back in shape! Time for yourself is hard to find with what is still a newborn to take care of.

But even then, adore yourself because you are who you are no matter what your body looks like or even feels like. Focus on just loving yourself for who you are and normally the rest follows- but if it doesn't it won't matter because you will still love yourself.

8 weeks! You've hardly had time to get used to the baby yet. It's way too early to worry about dieting. Stretch marks fade. Once LO is on the move you'll be exercising without even realising. Just enjoy your little one and forget your body for a while you've got enough on your plate without putting extra pressure on yourself

On a side note I bet you're no way near as bad as you think you are. Stress distorts things. You've just had a baby so you're a goddess by default!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->