4DPIUI anyone? (or 4DPO)

Jessie21

LTTTC Our Miracle Baby
Reaction score
I had my IUI on friday. No symptoms so far. I normally have a bunch. I wanted to wish you all lots of luck and baby :dust:

Anyone playing sports while TTC. Im playing softball. but taking it easy

Hi there. I'm having my first iui in a few weeks. I had my first RE appointment today and he did an ultrasound and gave me clomid. I go back next Thursday to see how my follicles look so we can schedule the iui. I'm really hoping it's not painful. Is there any info you can give me on the procedure...what to expect the day of? I had an HSG done last month so I just keep telling myself if I can handle that then I can handle iui lol. Are you doing anything alongside the iui, Meds or anything? GL to you!

I'm taking clomid and synthroid. And the IUI is not painful you MAY experience some mild cramps. Its heaven compared to my HSG. good luck Hun. Baby dust to you!!

Hi lady!!! Just checkin in to see how your coming along? I did my iui this past friday with the clomid and trigger shot. You should be nearing the end of your tww right?

Hey everyone,
How are y'all doing today?
Today is 4 dpiui. Yesterday morning I woke up and looked at the mirror as I was brushing my teeth and was quite surprised to see a big red acne peering back at me. That was quite stunning since its AF who normally brings the acne along with her.
Today I have been peeing like a cow every 30 minutes( I havent had any liquids since my morning coffee mind you). I did have twinges on the right side of my tummy and period like cramps yesterday and early this morning. Apart from that I must say there's nothing much... though the peeing is bothering me a wee bit. My boss gives me awkward glances everytime i walk to the ladies room. Oh yes there are little bouts of headaches too, and some gassy bloated feeling in the tummy, I am just guessing they are inter related.

Sending baby dust to all of you ttc.

Love !

Hello..

I had my first IUI this month after taking Clomid for four months. It's 4po and I don't want to think too much into it. I wish you all blessings.

Congratulations! I know it was years ago, but posts like yours is what gives me hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->