4dpo symptoms?

babydream

ttc#2
Reaction score
Hey ladies, my boobs are not tender as usual but I feel some shooting pain inside. Also I feel a heavy feeling and stinging in my tummy. Like someone is poking me with a needle. It's slightly to the left but not the ovary. Any of these are good signs? Oh and I'm terribly tired x

Im 3 DPO and have been feeling the same way. My boobs arent sore but I have been getting shooting pains in my side. Im a little tired but I chalk that up to DHs mom visiting and her getting on my nerves :laugh2:

When do you plan on testing?

Im 3 DPO and have been feeling the same way. My boobs arent sore but I have been getting shooting pains in my side. Im a little tired but I chalk that up to DHs mom visiting and her getting on my nerves :laugh2:

When do you plan on testing?

Haha! That would make me tired too! I'm 6dpo and planning to start testing around 10dpo if I can wait that long... Doubt it :blush:

Let me know how things progressing xx

I had a pain down in my uterus earlier when I went to the bathroom. It was quick and sharp. Made me jump. Hope it's a good sign.

I sent DH and his mom out on an adventure:laugh2: I was supposed to go but backed out last minute! The look he gave me as they left the house!! Ha! Ahh...finally quiet here.

3dpo here today too and have every usual symptoms lol bloated, bobbies feel funny and lower craps almost mini contraction, not painful and sometimes bubbly lol. Thought i ovulated 7 days ago but ff put me at 3days past...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->