4th time round or more?

4goingon5

Reaction score
I'm expecting my 5th baby, due in November. I'd like to find a buddy who also has a houseful. Things are just so different for those of us with many children! The stares, the rude comments, the questions......and that's all besides the lifestyle differences and unique health concerns.
So, whether for religious reasons, by accident, or just because you love babies so much, you are a mommy of a large brood and expecting another, let me know!

Hi, wow you have your hands more full than me :)

How far along are you? I am due late October (27th).

hi

I'm due # 5 on 7th nov. This was/still is a total shock, youngest will be 20 months when this one is born - eek. My other children will be 19, 18, and 9. So very weird age gaps here :haha:

I'm due Nov. 30th.
Mazee, that's like having a second family! My grandmother raised me and my brother after my parents divorced, and she always referred to us as her 'second batch" like we were cookies.

yup it sure is :flower:

My daughter who is 17 is currently snuggled on sofa with baby sister reading books - tho she was a little upset when she heard about #5 as I had such a rough time having #4 - but she has come round to the idea now.

Hi ya I'm due number 5 on the 13th dec I live in a complete mad house lol not lookin forward to all the 'have you not got a tv' comments all over again xx

Hi there, I'm due nov 15 with baby #6. My kids are 10,8,5,2.5,12months
What do you have boys girls? I have 1 boy followed by 4 girls. I homeschool my bunch, so yes I have a constant loud house. But I do love it. Exept these days with my darn pregnancy headaches, and morning sickness. But only a couple more weeks. I am just about 10 weeks. Yay!!

I have 7,6,4 and 2 and mine went boy girl boy girl xx

Are any of you planning to find out/not find out the sex?

I would like to leave this as a surprise, this is the first pregnancy that I have had no intuition about the gender, so I am considering it an unknown. My husband said he cannot cope with that as we did it with #1 and he was tortured the whole time :haha:

I'm not going to find out this time but I said that last time and caved at the scan but going to try my hardest to stay strong lol xx

I'm sure I'll cave too. I have a while to wait, my first scan is tomorrow!! So nervous :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->