4weeks left & feeling very overwhelmed

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
36 weeks today with my 3rd lil boy & feeling extremly aggitated & scared for labour:cry: im done been pregnant but terrified at the same time:( its causing me alot of anxcity:cry: knowing il be away from by boys aswell for at least 2 days as i always have to stay in due to anemia:( and keep getting worried that somethings going to happen as im anemic and on b12 injections and keep thinking what if i start bleeding very heavy:( ohh im just a nervous wreck and its causing me to feel very sick and not wanting to eat:( pointless thread really just wondering if anyone else feels the same as im not a ftm either so should know whats about to come:cry:

Hang in there! Trust yourself and your body, you'll be fine. Midwives and doctors will be taking good care of you and your baby. Try not to worry. Sending calm energy to you and your baby. xox

Try to not stress about it, you will be alright and will be looked after very well. If it helps I have the same feelings and thoughts as you as I havent left my LO with anyone for more than 2 hours and I am petrified of going away and leaving her and never coming back but I know I have to kick these feelings and trust my body and the healthcare team...We will be alright...not long until our babies are here :happydance:

:hugs: :hugs: I feel overwhelmed sometimes too. I've never been away from my DD for more than one night so it is daunting to be away from her. I fear labour and am apprehensive with how that side of it will go (had an EMCS with my DD and failed to dilate after induction so I don't know if the same thing will happen). I'm scared about whether bubs will be adversely affected in the begining due to meds I've been on (my OB seems very relaxed about it but acknowledges that it will carry over to bubs and he may need oxygen). I don't enjoy being pregnant, but I'm terrified of the next step.... So I do understand Hun. :hugs: xx

thanks girls:) nice to know im not the only one feeling like this:)x

This will be my third successful pregnancy as well, and although I still have two months, I panic some days, get excited others. I had two relatively uneventful births, except for hemmoraging after the last one, and that does cause some anxiety, but the worst is leaving my kids overnight. They will spend plenty of time at the hospital
With me, but I'm especially worried about my one year old, who can't grasp what's going on. But I'm trying to ignore the anxiety, as it won't make anything better. Good luck Hun! Odds are all will go great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->