5 days away and sick of it!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
I've tried everything now.... I had 2 sweeps, walked, hicked, climbed up & down the stairs, pumped, sex, spicy food, cleaned the house... Twice! Hot bath, pineapple, raspberry leaf tea...

Nothing is really happening other than several irregular contractions, some painful and some mild, cramps, back pain, bloody show...

I'm so over being pregnant ! :nope::grr::growlmad:

Anyone? Lol

totally feel your pain hun. iv got 9 days to do and im so fed up. had a terrible night last night with lots of period pain cramps. i really thort it was the start of something, but nope nothing!! I had my wee boy at exactly this stage so im even more depressed now that nothing has happened. i guess our bubbas are just to comfy. x

Hope it happens soon for you as well Hun ! Xxxxx

I don't even have cramps yet. I feel like at least you ladies have a sign it is near...

Every appointment, Doctor says "any cramping?" and I say "nothing..."

I'm so uncomfortable and hate having no idea how long this could go on for!:nope:

I feel the same way. I am so ready to meet my baby and move forward with our life as a family. I went into labor may 14 and it stopped so that makes it even more frustrating I really believe. I had a sweep last tuesday and it didnt help except lost more mucous plug. I cant sleep my body is in pain and so achy. I have tried everything and nothing is working. I guess our babys are just to comfy like you said and not ready to meet us just yet! I know they are worth the wait but its getting so hard with lack of sleep and all the aches and pains. Hopefully we all go soon!

Hope it happens soon!! I can't say I'm there yet, but I can't wait to be :)

Any developments ladies? Nothing to report here unfortunately... Despite doing loads of housework this morning.

Hope we go soon!!!

Still nothing here. Still not a cramp a lost plug or anything that means labour is soon. It's pretty sad, when I use the washroom a few times in one day I get excited and think that could be a sign! Every morning I wake up and am disappointed I wasn't awoken with contractions...

Does everyone have signs a few days before? Or sometimes does labour actually come out of nowhere? Just seems like everyone has an indication... I feel like I'm not on that path! boo

I had no signs when I went into labour! It just happened and 10 hours later he was born!

Relax and it may just happen! Do the opposite to all the stressing you've been doing and you might just get lucky!

Easy for me to say but give me 10 weeks and ill be getting my own hand up there trying to get him out myself! Ha ha

Good luck ladies

I had no signs when I went into labour! It just happened and 10 hours later he was born!

Relax and it may just happen! Do the opposite to all the stressing you've been doing and you might just get lucky!

Easy for me to say but give me 10 weeks and ill be getting my own hand up there trying to get him out myself! Ha ha

Good luck ladies

This is what I'm now trying...the do nothing approach! (Except for the 2nd sweep booked for tomorrow).

Nothing to report here. Had a sweep today. My doctor said lossing plug doesnt mean anything bc it regenerates over and over and Ull always lose it during actual labor according to him. Waters brraking and contractions five minutes apart for two hrs is best indicator of labor and its so stressful waiting. I hope one of us goes soon

Having another sweep tomorrow... why not I guess. I'm sure it will be just as enjoyable as last time *sarcasm*

Keep me up to date on how you are making out.

Let's hope your sweep tomorrow helps!! Mine is on Friday. Can't take it anymore, I'm so fed up of the waiting game!

nothing new to report here, apart from i have a lot of pressure down below today and spent most of yest on the toilet (tmi-sorry!) otherwise still waiting....im booked for a sweep on wed when il be 40+1 so guess il just wait on that....sigh x

Got my sweep this morning, but got the impression from the doctor she isn't that hopeful it will work... UGH!

Have noticed a little more blood than last time and a little bit of cramping. Wait and see I guess... what else is new lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->