5 days away from csection and its only just hit me that.....IM HAVING A BABY! !!!!LOL

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
Lol....so this is my 4th child but nerves are setting in like it's my first again :dohh:
Even with the big bump feeling her move and looking at all the baby stuff iv bought it hasnt hit me that she is really coming. ....until now lol!

I just want Friday to come already so I can meet her and get the section out of the way...iv had 3 sections already but they still make me nervous everytime :( x

Hahaha! I remember bursting into tears at 38 weeks as I waited with hubby for a check up just outside maternity ward because I heard a baby crying and had that same "oh my god! We're having a baby!!!!!" Realisation!

Good luck with section. Aleays nerve wracking waiting for a surgery. Have you tried any pregnancy meditation?xx

Iv never actually heard of it...it sounds very appealing though think I might have a Google it might help when I'm waiting to go down as that's when I start to freak out and get really nervous... Thanks hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->