5 days overdue and feeling very grumpy :( anyone else?

Milliemoo x

Reaction score
Eulgh this sucks! Don't think she's ever going to come!! My little boy was 4 days late, thought second babes came earlier tho. Haven't got any signs, going for sweep tomo. Is anyone else overdue xxx

I'm so sorry, I can only imagine!! I'm due in 6days.... And I'm already total frustrated at the fact I'm still pregnant:/ nobody I know has to wait til wk 40.... All my friends have been so lucky to deliver early, and everyone stalks me lately with those annoying words of "how are you feeling ?" "Any signs of baby coming today ?" That seriously ruins my day...... I feel like garbage.... I have ever sign in the book most days.... But no, he is not coming.... Clearly Id let u all know if I was heading to the hospital because this is it!!
Ugh. Feeling extremely crabby also :/
I really hope ur LO has big plans for you very sooooon! Do u have any plan of induction ? Any symptoms going on?

I'm 3 days overdue and feel your pain! :(

Today is my due date and I've been grumpy for the last week, feeling like he'll never come on his own is depressing me.

Well have our babies soon I hope.. have we got a induce date or anything yet

Going for a sweep tomo and I think they'll prob book an induction date too. Hope we all get our babies soon! :) Feel a bit better since hubby got home, it's really hard work lookin after a crazy 3 year old when your 40 +5!! X

I have a 3 year old to glade I'm not the only one who thinks there crazy.. i tool mine out for a 2 hour stroll this morning to ware him out :)

Haha! Yeah he is bonkers, totally love him to bits tho - just find it sooooo hard lookin after him at the mo (I'm the size of a whale and get about 3 hrs sleep a night lol) x

My son still wakes 3-4 times a night.. no idea why!! I have tried every thing.. but I look at him and I melt and it don't bother me..

I'm coming up to my due date but they scheduled me a induction date on Thursday which is my 40 week mark.

I have a c section booked for Monday if this one isn't here. Just had two painful contractions. Wave of period cramp and Rock hard stomach but 25 mins apart. Baby extremely active. Period cramp on background all the time. Hoping something is starting!

Is anyone one else experiencing a burning stomach? Mine gets tomato red and just burns! I don't have any stretch marks, it's not itchy..... My dr has been aweful.... He barely listens to me and blows me off always...... When I called he suggested hydrocortisone cream.... Which is an anti itch cream..... i never said it itches.... This didn't seem like the answer I was expecting... It's like he doesn't even listen to me.... I have been fed up and irritated with my dr for a long time, so I don't know if I just hold a grudge or if this really sounds like a horrible answer ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->