5 DPO on May 21st...Anyone Else?

momof2girls

Mother of 2 Ages 3, 1 1/2
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone wanted to be 2ww buddies and over analyze our symptoms together? LOL! Maybe then I can keep what little sanity that I have left. Positive OPK Sat May 15th. 1-3 DPO: Nothing out of ordinary really. 4 DPO: No cm...at all. Really odd for me at that time. Cervix very high and semi-firm. 5 DPO: VERY Tired, Nauseous, Headache, Very Little cm but what there is is very thick, Cervix very high and semi-firm. We are ttc #3. Looking forward to hearing from others in their 2ww! :)

:hi: I will be your TTC buddy :) I am 6 DPO today. DH and I are TTC baby #4 :)

Hi Navy Mom! I am glad to have someone to vent to. It is so hard trying to read my body sometimes! I have 2 beautiful girls ages 3 and 1 1/2. We are really hoping to conceive a boy but another girl would be great too! This is our 3rd month ttc. The last 2 were so easy to conceive that I am beginning to doubt my own body. Hopefully this month is the one! Baby dust!

Hi Navy Mom! I am glad to have someone to vent to. It is so hard trying to read my body sometimes! I have 2 beautiful girls ages 3 and 1 1/2. We are really hoping to conceive a boy but another girl would be great too! This is our 3rd month ttc. The last 2 were so easy to conceive that I am beginning to doubt my own body. Hopefully this month is the one! Baby dust!

Aww i will keep my fx'd that this your month :) My first 2 were super easy to conceive but our 3rd baby took us until our 4th month TTC and this is our first month TTC #4!!! We have a boy and two girls. It would be nice to have another boy but as long as the baby is health is all we really care about. My last 3 pregnancies have been very hard on me health wise and we always find out something with our kids...our son was born premature 32 weeker,placenta abruption!! our second was a normal besides me being overweight,but at the end we found out she has VSD(it's a hole in her heart) and our last child she was born with a VERY rare breathing condition called Laryngiomalacia(had surgery when she was 9 months old to fix) ALL my children are doing great now with minor speech,OT,PT delays.
SO i pray that now that my weight is normal and health and now that i'm alittle bit older that baby #4 will be health and that when it happens it will be an easy going pregnancy! Sorry for the book!!:blush:

Anything new NavyMom? I am at 7 dpo and still exhausted. Having some cramping but no implantation bleeding. Hope things are good with you. I am getting anxious to test. :) Even though I know it would be a waste.

Anything new NavyMom? I am at 7 dpo and still exhausted. Having some cramping but no implantation bleeding. Hope things are good with you. I am getting anxious to test. :) Even though I know it would be a waste.

I am still feeling tired and been taking hour naps everyday for the last 4 days now. I had some dull/mild cramping yesterday and then again today,had a few gaggy/quesey bouts off and on for about 2 or 3 days now.....BB's feel alittle heavier today but are not sore at all. I did have a dip in temp yesterday and it went back up today!! I caved and did a Cheapie OPK and HPT and got BFN's on both...It was for more fun then anything. I know it is still early.

Okay I will be on tomorrow :winkwink: Thinking about going to the dollar tree and getting some more cheap HPT's tomorrow after my kids are all off to school.

HI :) How are you feeling today??? Did you make it to the store?? I tested this morning with FMU and got a BFN!! Today i feel more like the :witch: is on her way... but i know i am not out until she shows her ugly face.....i probably won't test any more until Friday/Saturday....i would be 13/14 DPO then an i had a slight dip in temp again this morning....nothing big it just went from 98.3 to 98.1 so i will be keeping an eye on that too.

Am very very tired still and lightheaded. Had a little more yellow cm and cervix still very high. I haven't tested yet....don't want to be disappointed already. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->