5 dpo symptoms? Am I crazyyyy

sydneyxo23

Reaction score
Hello my name is Sydney. 23 from Ohio, this is my first post!!! Im almost positive i ovulated 5 days ago (November 13th 2017) I woke up this morning feeling nauseous, with mild back & stomach cramps.. also having a mild headache/runny nose with pressure. But the weirdest thing is that my nipples have been hard. I know implantation probably hasn't occurred yet but am I insane? Even my dreams & sleep have been a little off.

Hi and welcome. :hi:

It's a bit early for symptoms from implantation. But don't worry, lots of people will start to symptom spot early. It's so easy to notice them when we're looking and ignore them when we're not trying. Try not to look too much into it cause it will drive you up a wall.

FX and :dust: to you!

I'm also 5dpo and feeling the same symptoms! (minus the headache and runny nose) My dreams have been CRAZY the past 3 nights... I don't usually dream anything abnormal.

I hope this is the start and we will both get our bfp!

When will you test?

Today I am feeling weird. Everytime I get up I'm pretty lightheaded. Maybe I am just geting sick! I will test on the 26th. I had 3 separate dreams last night that I can recall. Was up every hour from 7 am on, peeing everytime. Who knows. The waiting sucks!!!

6dpo here whenever I update my chart.lol

I think some of us can feel a change in our bodies when the egg has been fertilized. And then stuff gets worse when implantation happens. But is kind of a hindsight thing once we see that awesome bfp :). FX You have a bean baking in there!

After ovulation the progresterone level rises rapidly, and it may cause sore nipples and many other symptoms. At 7dpo the progresterone level is at it's peak and if you are not pregnant it will start to sink and the symptoms will probably go away. If you are pregnant the progresterone level will keep on rising wich may cause higher temperature and sore nipples. For me it has been a sign every pregnancy when my nipples didn't stop hurting around 7-8 dpo. Today I'm 9-10dpo and my nipples still hurt so you can guess that my hope is very high! But no bfp yet... FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->