5 dpo with AF (hopefully not) due on Christmas... Who's with me?!

itsmskmarie

Reaction score
Today marks 5 dpo and I wasn't experiencing much this morning, but now I am fatigued, bloating, and experiencing some pinching in my lower abdominal area. How's everyone else doing?

Oh and here's my chart: Kmarie Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

I'd like to see others - especially if they led to a BFP!

Good luck! How are you feeling today?

IM 8dpo today but AF is due christmas eve.

I had major bloating at 5 dpo too!! Let's hope it our miracle babies!!

I’m due Christmas Eve and I’m 8dpo the last few days I’ve had such weird feelings in my uterus like a full or heavy feeling I’ve had insomnia I’ve had egg white cm I’ve had milky white cm alsowhich I never get , I’ve got less of a full feeling and not really got the cramps today but praying the bfp is coming but today at 8dpo I’ve had less symptoms just mainly the odd twitch pinching feeling and the cm, praying for everyone’s Christmas miracle xx

I'm 9dpo and due on boxing day 26th December.
I did have a few symptoms from 5dpo sore boobs, bloated ,cramps ,lower backache, pains just above pubic bone on right and left side.
Then 8dpo sore boobs vanished.
Now 9dpo still no sore boobs but been feeling a bit sickly.
This is cycle number 10 ttc and I was praying for a Xmas miracle but not feeling it.
Its so horrible when symptoms just vanish. I've had 4 early losses since April so I'm really worried that's what is happening again now.
With them my symptoms vanished:cry:

I'm 4dpo and AF is due on Dec 27th. 8 days away from now..blah...

Had some cramping so hope it is like the other times I was pregnant had cramping around the same time. FX we all get our Christmas wishes for a :bfp:

I'm going to test on the 24th..

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"