5 month old lifting legs up and banging them down in the night???

Evie used to do that at around the same age! She has outgrown it tho and only does it when she sees me in the morning :lol:

Sorry ladies I have been ill for a few days! Thanks for all of your suggestions, he's in there now banging away and funnily enough he hasnt had a poop today and has been trumping well so the wind theory could be right but also he will be trying to self settle if he has a pain - so a bit of both....bless him its so cute when I look in and his legs are in the air!

my lo did this for a few months she also did it in her sleep when she was poorly but shes stopped now i hope:)

Ellie does it...I think she's just having fun and doing it because she CAN!

Ellie does it...I think she's just having fun and doing it because she CAN!

That's it! That's why I think they are doing it. Bella still does it when excited. Today we had so much fun, both of us were lifting legs up and banging them. She laughed so hard, she had hiccups after for like an hour.

Brian used to do this and it drove me nuts, turned out it was his way of trying to work out how to sit up and move around.
Even in there sleep they are dreaming and their little brains are going over time processing all that they are learning.
Good news is once he learnt to sit up and move around easier he just seemed to stop doing it.
Bad news is he also learnt that it bugged me so now he does it while awake sitting in his bouncer with a massive grin on his face just for the shear hell of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->