5 weeks and counting

lerp2

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m cautiously joining you at 5 weeks. I’ve had chemicals in the past so just a little worried that this will be one too.

anyway, the reason I tested was due to heartburn which I never ever get!

this time around, I’m super sleepy, nauseous (especially when I’m hungry), have a few pains in my abdomen (nothing bad though) and the worst wind!!
I’m hoping these are good signs!

what symptoms did you have at this early stage?

Your symptoms all sound good and reassuring. My early symptoms were mainly abdominal aches.

Hey! About 4w5d here....symptoms have been extreme thirst, fatigue (falling asleep sitting down sometimes), anxiety, hot flashes/increase in bbt, a little nausea, and sore boobs.

So excited for you! Stay positive! Early on (and quite a bit still) I was nauseous, had sore boobs and have been getting light headed as well.

Heartburn was actually the only reason I tested.
I mean we were ttc for 11 cycles but i had zero symptoms but woke up on the morning of 10dpo with heart burn which I thought odd. Tested and faint BFP.

I had 4 chemicals last year so I can understand ure worry.
Hoping this is a sticky beanie for you.

Congratulations

Hi all,

I’m cautiously joining you at 5 weeks. I’ve had chemicals in the past so just a little worried that this will be one too.

anyway, the reason I tested was due to heartburn which I never ever get!

this time around, I’m super sleepy, nauseous (especially when I’m hungry), have a few pains in my abdomen (nothing bad though) and the worst wind!!
I’m hoping these are good signs!

what symptoms did you have at this early stage?

I tested because I randomly through up one weekend and then got my BFP a few days later the day before my period was due. At five weeks apart from sore boobs, i felt nothing. It scared the crap out of me, especially because i forgot how much symptoms come and go in the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->