5 weeks pregnant; dark brown/dark yellow discharge

mamax4plus1

Reaction score
I'm new here, and I'm not sure how to go about asking this question without giving TMI. Just bare with me.

I am 5 weeks along & for 2 days now, I have been having dark yellowish/dark brown discharge. Sometimes, its on the pantyliner & sometimes only when I wipe. There's no smell & no cramping, but I do feel super bloated. I have zero energy.

I miscarried in Jan. 2012. That time, I began gushing red blood. Nothing like what's happening now. I'm just terrified I may miscarry.

Any advice or stories is welcomed & appreciated.

I had brown/tan spotting at 11 weeks after being constipated (sorry! Although is anything tmi anymore??!) and the mw said that as long as it isn't accompanied by pain then not to worry too much (easier said than done!!!!!!!). Brown is the best kind of 'blood' to have in pregnancy. At 5 wks I would imagine its just baby snuggling in a bit more so an implantation bleed rather than anything sinister. Huge hugs, I know how horribly scary it is xx ps shortly after my spotting i had my 12 wk scan and all looked good!

I'd give your doctor a call...I spotted and bled with my son. It's not considered normal, but it is common. They might want to run bloods.

I have had yellow discharge and still do now at 7.5 weeks with cramping and some spotting, I went to the doctors and they said its completely normal as long as there's no heavy bleeding and cramping to the point you can hardly get up or walk, I had a hard time believing it would be okay after my MMC 2 months ago but I had my scan today and saw a healthy heartbeat. I know it's hard but don't worry yourself. Everyone is different and has different symptoms and changes and yellow discharge was one of mine and still is, everything is fine though. x

don't worry!! I'm about to be four weeks tomorrow... and I had brown discharge the whole week until Christmas and it stopped! which that was the start of my first mc.. I was an emotional WRECK!! but it stopped and you're will too:) don't worry about it.. I know it's way easier said then done, but if you ARE extremely worried.. you could always go to you're doctor so it'll ease you're mind :) she'll just tell you it's normal!!! :) ill be praying tho!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->