5 year old teething?

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
My dd has started complaining of pain in her back lower tooth. Since the dentist said she will likely loose them soon (already lost 2 front ones) I'm wondering if it could be that? Ive had a look at her teeth but it's hard to tell if there's anything wrong as well I'm not a dentist. She's not very good at telling me where the pain is (it changes everytime) so looking for some general advice. I'm phoning the dentist first thing just worried now x

I doubt her back teeth will be falling out anyntime soon, but they do get a new set of molars around 6. My eldest was 5 when she got hers so it could be those!

My 6 year old has a bottom front tooth growing through at the moment and she is complaining that it hurts

yes 6 year molars are rhe furst to come, and after that the incisors and then canines and first molars.

DS just went to the dentist yesterday, 5.5 years. His 6 year molars are waiting in the wings, dentist said any day now, probably before he loses his first baby tooth.

my kid just turned 6 and has her adult bottom incisors out and her adult top incisor just passing through the gums

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->