5am and in pain.

rosegarden620

Reaction score
Ok so all night I've been up peeing- per usual. This last time, I woke up with a sore sore lower abdomen and back pain. Some stomach cramping radiating but mainly lower Bach ache with achy achy lower abdomen. Lying down almost makes it worse. Sitting I can feel it in my cervix. I can hold a convo no problem through the ache but cannot go back to sleep. It's not coming in waves it's coming consistently, baby feels lower and I even had slight pain in my cervix while peeing this time around. Baby is moving fine. Abdomen is firm but I've felt firmer.

Not sure what this is. Never felt it. Will call my OB but looking for insight since it's so early.

Is this labor starting? I know you all can't really tell me that but can you tell me if you've experienced a sudden onset like this? Is this a late pregnancy ailment?

I took a shower to see what would happen and the lower back pain has eased up but not gone. I still feel lower abdominal discomfort and I'm a little queasy/dizzy.

What the crap man.

I hope you got a hold of your dr for some reassurance! Really, it could be baby moving positions and just pain. But maybe early labor - so hard to know! I had zero signs of labor starting, and then I had a pain that woke me up around 5:30 am. 10 mins later, it happened again, and again. I didn't really feel any pain except during the contractions - but everyone is so different. My son was born at 37+1 weeks.

Hope you're feeling better!

Id be calling my doctor! That sounds like it could be signs of early labour, but at the same time lots of women get weird aches and pains.. I know I have!

Hope its all okay!

Thanks ladies! I believe I just had my first of false labor! After the shower and
After dh went to work I had a real contraction. Starting in the front radiating to back, painful- labor pain. I was nauseated and gagged over the toilet and once away from the toilet. The lower abdominal ache was still there, along with the lower back discomfort once the contraction passed. I fell asleep around 700am (shortly after) and then was woken up by MIL who came in to check on me. At that point I was still achy/sore. Fell back asleep was woken up again by my daughter whose at grandmas, at 10am, who called to wish me a good morning. Not as achy then. I Got up vacuumed, swept, washed a few dishes that were in the sink, started laundry and put clean sheets on our bed and put the snacks we've accumulated so far for labor, in the hospital bag.

Now at noon I'm sitting on the porch not feeling to bad.

False labor. Oy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->