• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5cm 75%effaced no contractions

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
Today is due date!

Doc said I wouldnt last thru the weekend...said the same with DD1 and was right! Water broke 9:58pm DD1 arrived 3:32am

However I had steady period like cramps all day...this time nothing!!! Had my membranes stripped too.

Couldn't schedule induction as hospital all booked but wont let me go passed next Friday.

Think im goin tonight or this weekend ladies!?!?!

Probably not long now! Good luck!

With my son I had an induction scheduled for 40+5 (it was only decided the day before due to my rising bp) and had a membrane sweep the night before and went home. I think I was around 3cm dialated and around similar effacement as you... bloody show at around 4am (I was so anxious I couldn’t sleep for long periods of time) and by 12pm full on contractions!

Woo!! Exciting. Any time now! Congrats :) That is a fast first labor. Mine was like 20 hours with DD.

Sounds like you won't have to wait too much longer. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->