5dpo and my cervix is HIGH & Soft?

hopefulwishin

Reaction score
I know you're not suppose to go based off of what your cervical position is to indicate pregnancy, but this is something that is new to me....

I know when you ovulate your cervix rises and becomes soft and open. Today would be 5dpo for me, and Ive been having some cramping on and off... not bad cramping, just mild cramping. I also noticed that my cervix was high, and soft. For me, I dont recall having it be high and soft 5 dpo before?

has this happened to anyone else?

My CM is slippery like clear. I notice it when I wipe.

I'm also 6 dpo (ticker is wrong) and have been having some cramping on and off. Cervix is high and soft like yours but my CM is more thick and creamy...

I never know what any of it means tho :(

The way our bodies are, its all so confusing. My moods are all over the place! Cramping on and off, just not feeling right. Hopefully we will both get our answers soon!

It's very stressful :( I think I may take a break after this cycle if nothing happened...

I am 7dpo and my cervix has been high the whole time since O but closed a day after negative opk, i check my cervix the same time everyday. I to ave heard this is not a good sign to go off of but i cant recall it staying this high for this long in previous ttc months that ended in bfn.

I know, I dont recall my cervix staying this high after ovulation either. Thats what kind of throws me off. I recall my cervix going high around ovulation, but once ovulation occurs, it drops and becomes firmer. So far, that hasnt happened to me yet.

Are you getting any other symptoms? One thing I have noticed is that my upper legs, are killing me. Its weird, Im trying to figure out what would cause this? It feels like I ran a marathon and over did it. Ive looked it up online, and it does say you can get back ache or leg aches in early pregnancy... but Ive never had this in my previous pregnancies.

I only started checking my cervix this month, but my cervix was high and closed days before my BFP. Good luck ladies! :dust:

Today being 6dpo its still high and soft. But Ive been having the cramps since 3dpo that come and go.

Mine was high and soft for a few days after ovulation, and now its a bit more firm now but still kinda high, and i have been pretty tired latley and had some back cramps, and had clear and creamy cm. i dont know whats going on i had a chemical preg last month (got pregnant in the first month of trying) so really hoping that i get bfp soon!!!

Are you getting any other symptoms? One thing I have noticed is that my upper legs, are killing me. Its weird, Im trying to figure out what would cause this? It feels like I ran a marathon and over did it. Ive looked it up online, and it does say you can get back ache or leg aches in early pregnancy... but Ive never had this in my previous pregnancies.
I have the same thing going on. My left leg is having dull pain and my cervix is high and soft

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->