5dpo symptons tmi involved! Lol

jenkinskay

Reaction score
So now im 5DPO. I been searching to much on the internet because im weeing alot, but im putting that down to drinking alot, plus my nipples are really sore. Sense of smell is absolutly insane, because Im smelling god knows what, like for example today I absolutly gag when I smelt grass and tomato ketchup. Oh yeah and cream cw also Im so tired and bbs feel heavy.

Well on the day of my Ovulation I had loads of EWCM.

Ive startd my temps this month as im using the cbfm, and usually its 35.8 before ov and after ovulation its 37.2degrees its stayed up for 5 days.

I am peeing alot (same, dunno if I've been drinking more) been sicky, diarrhea, sore nipples and creamy CM but only just off pill on 28th march so maybe it's that?

cramps, light headiness and sense of smell were my symptoms - when i opened my window all i could smell was the road - it made me feel sick. I noticed i got these around implantation and after

sounds all good symptoms to me
hope its a bfp for you

xxx

UPDATE****

Hey guys now 8dpo

Well im peeing loads, sleeping loads, extremely emotional, dizzy and Im just eating and I'm not getting full, I took a test today I saw a line but it was faint but could clearly see it Im using IC tests. Now at the moment Im having ovary pains in lower left hand side.

Keep posting me

Congratulations jenkinskay!!
Praying your line gets darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laura7s
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"