5Dpo - TTC #7!

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not been here for a few years! My last was a surprise so didn’t have to do the tww.

First cycle ttc but cheapy opk’s did not pick up ovulation. I track my cycles and around the time ov should of been happening I had spotting and cramping instead. 5dpo now and feeling tired, run down, sore nips and back ache with occasional cramps. Going to try and resist testing until Saturday 25th when I’ll be 14dpo

Anybody else around 5 dpo? Or testing around the 24th?

I'm 5dpo today! TTC #2!

I admire your patience ahah, I wanted to test the 22nd (12dpo), and I really doubt I will make it that long!

FX for you!

Fingers crossed for you too!

Lol! I’m hoping to wait until then, really just to try and avoid disappointment..I may grow impatient. Hopefully time passes quickly!

I know what you mean! BFN is upsetting. Waiting is upsetting. And getting nothing because you dont wait long enough is upsetting... haha.

TWW is the worst. I am hoping to be busy this weekend so that monday shows up sooner. At least by then itll be 9dpo!

Me too! I am 7 dpo today and AF should be around the 24th, 25th, so I will try to wait to test then. I am ttc # 2. My first was a surprise so wasn't trying and now I am on month/cycle 8 of trying. This month I had cramps at 2dpo on off ,which I have never had cramps that soon. I am still having mild cramping and twinges now plus super exhausted. I also had an acne breakout at 4dpo though, which is mostly gone now so who knows? Hoping for the best and for more patience! Good luck to you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->