• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5month wait??

BABYCAREY

mummy to a angel
Reaction score
Hi Girls :flower:
Im on here more to rant than anything else!:kiss:
So i dont want to or wish to offend anybody!
I rang my gynae Dr sec today to find out when i wud most likely get a appointment
Kinda wish now i hadnt! She said yes we received your referral,the waitin list is 5months! I cud have dropped!
She asked me what it was about,so i said we were tryin for a yr and nothing,then she piped up,"Oh! maybe youve been referred to the wrong dept prehaps you shuda been referred to fertility?
I said i didnt know? What wud that mean? So she then said i will bring this to Drs attention when i see him.
I told her My doctor had led me to beleve becus of my age i wudnt have long to wait,she said Yes thats sometimes the case but there r other criteria to follow age,previous pregnancies etc......But not to worry becus at 40 i had a good chance of sum help becus "youre old"........Lovely!Felt bad enuf without being reminded about my age and Biological clock :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->