5th c section a success! -added a pic of the baby

SuperKat

New baby on the way!
Reaction score
I went into labor yesterday and delivered my sweet boy via c section at 6:13pm on 4/3. He weighed in at 8lbs10oz!
There were no Complications during my surgery- I had been super nervous about my 5th c section, but they did a wonderful job! :flower:
Here's a pic :)
https://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b621/lucky7storts/image_zps4c467e23.jpg

Yay! And congratulations on having your son! So happy for you!!! :D

Awewome congrats mama!! Ill be having my c section at 38 weeks 1 day too and was kind of worried about it being that early (I know its over full term and im silly to worry but i do :p ) glar to hear you and baby are doing well :D

Congaratulations x i will hopefully be holding my little boy soon, as i have been contracting all day.

Congratulations!!! Glad everything went great, enjoy your baby boy!

Thanks everyone! He is doing excellent!

When I first went in to L&D on 4/2 because of contractions the on call doc tried to stop labor (by giving 3 shots of trebutaline- which I am kicking myself
for allowing to begin with...), he was trying to stop labor because they believed my due date was 4/24- meaning on 4/2 I was only 36w6day (I knew I was 38w though). Anyway...they sent me home at 4am on the 3rd and I had to follow up with my doc, he sent me back to the hospital because of the contractions...the on call doc didn't understand why the doc from the previous night wouldn't deliver, she was more than happy to do it and believed the baby was just fine, she was right! He was ready to be here! :flower:

....now I just need my milk to hurry and come in!!!:dohh:

looks so content! also cudos on being a tattooed mummy, love it! :winkwink::thumbup:

What a cutie! Congratulations on the birth of your little boy :)

Congratulations!!! If you don't mind me asking did they do the horizontal bikini cut with this being your 5th c-section or a Transverse??? I am on my 4th and still thinking of having more children. What a healthy baby boy you have there!!!

Thanks ladies!! :)

Congratulations!!! If you don't mind me asking did they do the horizontal bikini cut with this being your 5th c-section or a Transverse??? I am on my 4th and still thinking of having more children. What a healthy baby boy you have there!!!

They did the horizontal cut again this time, the doc actually made a comment that it's better when done lower because there is less adhesions that way, so they usually always avoid the other way. Even with this being my 5th c section, things so far have gone smoothly! Recovery feels a little more difficult after each one for me (as far as time length, amount of pain, etc), but there are other factors involved that may contribute to that as well (my age, time in between pregnancy, overall self care, etc). I wish I knew how uneventful this c section would be earlier on so I didn't spend so much time stressing over it! ;)

Congrats!!! What a beautiful picture!!

Aww, gorgeous! Congratulations! How precious. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"