6/7dpo, implanation coming?

ahidalgo14

Reaction score
I started tracking my symptoms since 2dpo. I think I ovulate on was Nov. 11, which would be the date accord. to ovulation calculator. lmp was on Oct 30. I stopped taking BC pills on Oct 29.

2dpo: increased cm. Nasty taste in mouth

3dpo:Gassy, bloating, light headed, headache lasted all day, irritated, Nasty taste in mouth

4dpo:Nausea, cramping lower stomach and inner thigh and groin, gassy, frequent urniation, belching Nasty taste in mouth

5dpo:Felt wet. Twinges in breasts. A little pressure down there. Nasty taste in mouth

6dpo:Slight crampinf lower back and abdomen. Twinges in breast. Lotion cramy discharge. Nasty taste in mouth

7dpo: really constipated. Light cramping in lower right side abdomen. Still nasty taste in mouth. Pulsing feeling in breasts, pinching feeling in nipple. Still creamy cm. Dark veins around areola and on breasts.

Am I getting my hopes up? Paranoia is gaining on me. I'm hopeful, just would like opinions. I don't have anyone to express this with.

This question was asked 5 hours ago

At this point its hard to say, but chances are higher its your hormones regulating from being off the pill as its very normal for someone to experience pregnancy symptoms right after they stop them.

some of your symptoms were similar to mine. i sneezed every single day to this moment since conception and not only that, i had swollen breasts with no pain since then too. i was horribly, extremely gassy/bloated around 3-4 dpo. it was really awful. one bite or sip of anything gave me the worst bloating ive had in my life. i also craved milk and drank 3 gallons in 4 days by myself. i had the metallic taste in my mouth for only 26 hours straight from 5-6 dpo. the baby implanted at 6 dpo in the morning (i felt a nuzzly feeling but i didnt assume i was pregnant since i wasnt trying hard to conceive). but at 8 dpo, i took some dollar tests and frer and they all surprised me with a bfp at 4pm!

Thank you for your time to respond. Symptoms have just been everywhere the past couple days and I don't know what to think. I started to think that perhaps it was just me coming off the pills like the girl said above, but I've looked into what most sympoms are when coming off pill, and I'm not feeling any of those. Other than discharge which I have seen. I haven't got any acne or post break bleeding or whatever its called. These symptoms are different. I've never been one to have cramps while I'm on or about to start my period. TOday I'm 8dpo, and I feel horrible. I'm having lower cramping in my abdomen, and the pain is going down my leg and around to my lower back. I know some sites say constapations symptoms are the same way, but I've never had problems with that, and why all of a sudden, along with the other symptoms? I haven't had any breast symtpoms other than tingling in my nipples and yesterday they felt very engorged, and I have some veins I didn't have before. I took a test today, but of course negetive. So idk if it's just in my head, or if I could really be going through implantation ornot.. ugh :(

Just because you dont have exactly what you read doesnt mean its not likely related to coming off the pill. Just like with pregnancy some have almost all symptoms, some have a few and there are a lot of people who dont get any. And since you havent had any withdrawl bleed, chances are you arent fertile this month until you get your first period off the pill. Here is a good link for you to know you arent the only one experiencing things after the pill: https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interac...ng-off-the-pill---please-help-t43842-f26.html

I dont want to say you arent preggers, but because you havent had a period, you havent started a cycle yet. The ovulation predictor just predicts when you could ovulate on your typical cycle length. But because you just got off the pill, unless you have the withdrawl bleed right away you wouldnt have ovulated. I suggest either temping or using opks to know for sure when you will ovulate until you get your body regulated.

Also the predictor works for those who arent on the pill and have had a period since being off the pill. Your first cycle day will start when you get your period. If you havent bleed since being off the pill you havent begun your normal fertile cycle yet.

Thank you again for your time. You are probably right it's just wrong timing and not long enough. I was take orthoteyclin pills march thru sept then the lo lotrin few sept trhu Oct. Probably doesn't change anything. I'm going to wait around till next errk to see if AF comes. I used the ov calc and the wierd thing is is that the day it fave me that o could ov I had extra stringy discharge, which is why I got my hopes up.

Yw :) I know it can be hard the first couple of times ttc as you want to discifer every single thing. Ive been through it for just over a year so far. Good luck and i hope you get your bfp very soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->