6 days late bfn

bguidry316

Reaction score
I am 6 days late all symptoms of early pregnancy there but I can't get a positive. I have blood test Monday but it's driving me crazy. My friends say it might be multiples. I just don't know what's going on. Has anyone had this happen before. I also have been on Clomid.

Hi,
Sorry I don’t have any words of wisdom but just wanted to say I’m in the same position, 2 days late bfn and some signs of early pregnancy. I’ve been told waiting until a week late to test again is a good idea but I totally get how confusing and frustrating this can be. Hopefully your blood test gives you the answer xx

Hi, I am in the same boat! 8 days late and negative test yesterday! Have been using the ic's one step so gone and got a clear blue just to make sure! Good luck for your bloods tomorow x

Same boat, 4 days late, test yesterday was negative. I don’t get it...

Any of you ladies tested again?

Hey,

I'm in the same boat.
Currently 3 weeks late, v v nauseous and have vomited a couple of times.
All tests are negative, went for bloods yesterday so have to wait until Monday for results.
My period was regular since my ectopic in January, it's so frustrating that this happens when we are TTC again!

7 days late and still negative. I had my BFPs super early with my 2 kids which makes me certain that I am not pregnant. But I have been nauseated 24/7 for 3 days which makes me certain that I am! Really I just want to KNOW!!

Hey Ladies sorry your all in the same boat!! Now 2 weeks late!! Last bfn was Monday so have given up testing! If I was pregnant it would have shown by now! Just want AF to show s9 we can start trying again!
Goodluck for your bloods NIGirl

Any updates ladies??
I'm 9 days late today. Still having a lot of nausea and headaches. Some cramping and slight pain in my breasts so hopefully that means SOMETHING will happen soon! Squinters on the wondfos but nothing I would call my mom about! So...:coffee:

Attachments

• 20180713_133530.jpg
    20180713_133530.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 15
So called up to be told my blood tests are 'normal', what does that even mean?? I'm guessing it means not pregnant, which I was expecting, but the issue is still there so where do I go from here. Calling the doctor back at 12 so can actually speak to him rather than the receptionist. A month late now, still nauseous, had some spotting 2 weeks ago, and cramps in right hand side and back, which is side my tube was removed, so obviously I am concerned. Didn't sleep last night worrying about what was wrong, to be fobbed off with a 'yeah bloods are normal' with no other follow up has pissed me off.

Got my af late last week:(

Which is going to make things tricky since dh will be away a lot the next few months.... hopefully we can get the timing right...

Sorry for the bad news all around :/
I am 12 daya late today. Trying to decide when to call the dr. Part of me wants to wait until my next period is due which would be around august 4th if it doesn't show, part of me thinks I should call now. My appendix ruptured when I was young and I have a lot of scar tissue that makes me slightly higher risk for ectopic. More than anything I just want to KNOW!

Ahhh how annoying the doctors just saying bloods are 'normal I hope you got to speak to them.

I'm now 16 days late and no sign of AF at all!!
Very sensitive boobs today which I have only ever got when pregnant but tests are still negative so I know I'm not pregnant.
Going to wait and see if AF arrives when it's supposed to end of this month and if it doesn't then will phone doctors.

Been trying for 3 years now so seeing as I'm not pregnant just want AF to show so we can keep trying grrrrr!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->