6 days late....Neg Prego test..POSITIVE OVULATION TEST!??!

elschultz07

Reaction score
I have no idea what this means! I am waiting to hear back from my OB/GYN but i am so anxious!! Anyone have any clues??

We have been trying since October and my periods are on time every month! No major stress or change for me! My last period started on Feb 13th 2013 and was normal.

I have had pregnancy symptoms for 2 weeks. All tests negative accept on a couple days ago showed a very faint line. I retested, and it showed negative!!

Today, I thought it would be interesting to try one of my new Ovulation tests, and it showed positive?? Still NEG PREG TEST!!

I've had positive opks the days before my af showed, but I also had a positive opk the day before my positive hpt! So it may be that you ovulated late and so you aren't actually late for your cycle but it would make sense that you don't yet have a positive hpt [hope all that made sense :haha:] Hope the doctor can give you some insight! Good luck!

Not pregnant, but no insight. The doctor wants me to wait 2-3 weeks for my next cycle and then he will check my progesterone levels on days 22-24 of that cycle. Clomid is my next stop.

So odd that they wont give you provera or something to kick start your cycles if they confirmed you aren't pregnant. Well, I hope the best for you and that if you don't get preggy naturally before starting clomid, I hope that clomid does the trick for you! :hugs:

Thank you!i asked him to jump start my cycle, but he said that can do more harm than good since we don't know why i don't have my period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->