6 days late...so confused!

ashelly

Reaction score
My last period was Jan 22. This month ive been cramping like af is coming but so far, shes a no show! I had white discharge for the few days leading up to my 'would be start day' then it changed to kind of stretchy? Yesterday it was really watery. Today its showing just a hint of brown. (You can only tell its brown really looking at it) im still crampy. My boobs are slightly sore and im def getting headaches. Ive taken 3 preg test all neg. I know that checking your cervix isnt a big help but mine has def gone alotsofter? Ive had to vaginal births, the last was 9lbs so my cervix always feels a bit open. I dont even know what to think. We werent trying but then we weren't really preventing either. Im getting excited but I feel like shes going to show her ugly face :/ anyone else have a similar experience? I should add that most months I have a pretty serious case of pms and this month has be quite mild!!! Except for being super moody ;)

Hey ashelly, my af is also late almost 2 days now. Cm is on and off, sometimes so wet I thought af arrived. Other times its dry. Been having cramps too and bbs is tender, ive also had huge appetite for salty food. Other than that no nausea, no fatigue. The symptoms r exactly like how it was when af is abt to come. So im anxious!!

U going to test again soon?? Do u have regular cycle?

hi ladies, My af is 5 days late now and I have a 4 month old. We have not prevented but are not trying either. I feel like I did when I got BFP last year around this time LOL no cramps, so chocolate cravings or salt cravings, no oily skin and my DH said last night my boobs are getting bigger again. So, I am getting stir crazy wondering if I could be preggers again! I am not sure if it would be good or hectc news, won't ever say bad news as I was told at 15 I would never get preggers and I have a beautiful baby girl now. I am trying to wait til my 30th birthday Saturday to test. I am sea-sawing back and forth on pros and cons. I hope to chat with you all and see what happens with everyone

hi ladies, My af is 5 days late now and I have a 4 month old. We have not prevented but are not trying either. I feel like I did when I got BFP last year around this time LOL no cramps, so chocolate cravings or salt cravings, no oily skin and my DH said last night my boobs are getting bigger again. So, I am getting stir crazy wondering if I could be preggers again! I am not sure if it would be good or hectc news, won't ever say bad news as I was told at 15 I would never get preggers and I have a beautiful baby girl now. I am trying to wait til my 30th birthday Saturday to test. I am sea-sawing back and forth on pros and cons. I hope to chat with you all and see what happens with everyone

HI wanted to find out what happed to you if you dont mind. am just in the same predicament. Just that my girl is 10 mnths. am also 5 days late

Hey everyone! I already made a forum before seeing this one but I am basically experience this same thing. Hubbie and I have been trying since May...

I am 40 days past LMP, two BFN a week apart, no other serious symptoms except during the week I should have started I bled after DTD the week I should have had AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->