6 days overdue, who else is waiting?

MrsM17

Reaction score
Xmas day has been and gone and I am quite happy I didnt have baby but I am now soooo fed up!!!

Not really any signs, I have thought BH would turn into contractions a few times then they have just stopped.

Feel like I will never go into labour!! x

I am fed up of waiting too. I feel guilty for feeling like this. I really dont want to be induced as my birth preferences go out of the window. been walking everyday and bouncing on my ball...

Keep us updated

Snap for the induction! I am a vbac and had to go through hoops to be allowed a water birth as I have strep b too. I will be deverstated if I am induced as it'll no doubt end in another section x

I'm 6 days past due as well! I had my doctors appointment yesterday and he is asking me if I want to get induced. I was like "no thanks, I'll try to make it on my own." Now today I have to have a non stress test and biophysical profile , and if I fail then they will have to induce me. I'm super nervous, I really don't want to be induced. Coincidentally I woke up to a few big contractions this morning. I'm not sure if labor is starting or what. I'm 40 weeks and 6 days pregnant, yesterday when he checked my cervix I was 1 cm dilated. I lost part of my mucus plug yesterday, and the rest of it today. But now my contractions have stopped. Ugh! I really don't wanna be induced! Induction scares the crap out of me lol.

Day 5 here! Lots tiny bits of plug but nothing worth getting excited over
had a sweep done 2 days ago which clearly failed :(
Few random twinges but again nothing that suggests labour is near!
Gave birth to my first at 40+5 so this is a little disheartening!!
induction booked for the 6th
Midwife said my waters are already breakable so if i had to be induced it shouldnt take much
Fingers crossed were not waiting too much longer

I was due 27th, so currently 4 days overdue. Midwife tried a sweep yesterday but cervix is too high and unfavourable so it wasn't possible. No sign at all of baby making an appearance soon. Been booked in for sweep on 6th and induction on 8th. So don't want an induction though :( I was 10 days late with my first so kind and ended up going into natural labour the night before induction was booked - hoping the same happens again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->