6 DPO Cycle #3, ^40, Taking soy.. Looking for a buddy!

amommy

^Madelynn^'s Mommy
Reaction score
I am looking for someone my age or not to share the ups and downs until we both get our BFP.. through better or worse, just sticking together!! More than 1 buddy welcome.. Lots of support here! Come on ladies lets get this done!!

hey amommy!! :flower: i'm 36 ttc no2 although my son is 8 so quite an age gap.. also taking soy & am 5dpo !

xx

Hello there, that is about the perfect match!! Thank you for messaging me.. My youngest is 7, so been a while for me also!! Good luck hun!

oh that is a good match! maybe there'll be others to join us too :D
I read your siggie & can see that you've had a real hard time, hoping you get that super sticky bean really soon...

how are you finding soy? is it your first cycle using it? i'm on my second & have found my temps a little harder to read. but i've done a lot of adjusting as have been working away from home etc. defo had strong ov cramps though!

x

Hi girls, I'm 39, on day 5 of cycle 5. Already have a 16 yr old DD, but trying for another with hubby as we only married in April. Wd love to buddy with you guys too x

Congrats Just_Married!

we just had our first anniversary too - the time just flies by doesn't it!

i am at home today as ds is poorly - so am spending way too much time on BnB!!

x

I started spotting light flow today at 8 dpo. wondering if my dates are off, or if my luteal phase can really be that short 7 days???..

Hope you ladies have a great cycle, I am probably out!

I started spotting light flow today at 8 dpo. wondering if my dates are off, or if my luteal phase can really be that short 7 days???..

Hope you ladies have a great cycle, I am probably out!

oh no, hope it stops!!! not to dampen your spirit but i had heavy spotting at 8dpo last cycle too. i was soooo gutted. suspect it being a soy side affect for some.... however it could also be ib.... fingers crossed..

x:flower:

Hmm I hate hearing that! But thanks for the info!

Hmm I hate hearing that! But thanks for the info!

so sorry amommy - didn't want to keep quiet, i know i was crushed last month & just hate that feeling... so feel v bad if i've made you feel that way ...

still hoping for you as everyone is different :flower:

x

after being very hopeful i got a temp drop today & now spotting........ looks she's landing

hope you guys are doing good!

:flower:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"