6 dpo

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
And I have the worst backache and cramping. Temp up still at 37 but dropped a bit from over the last few days 😕. Could it be a uti or preg? I have ordered 30tests arrive Monday. I have a banging headache too boot! Argh this 2ww is taking so long!!

How's everyone else's symptons going? Anyone else testing on the 17th or a few days before

Anyone? Do you think it could just be a uti or possible preg

Sounds very promising to me :)

I will be 9/10 dpo on the 17th but may wait till the 20th to test (I will probably crack before though :haha:)

I have been bloated since 1dpo but that is all for me.

Good luck! :thumbup:

I'm due to test on the 17th, I'm TTC#1... The only 'symptoms' I've had so far are backache, mild headaches and fatigue but that could just be because I'm really really constipated... Weird that I'm constipated though because my diet hasn't changed

I'm not sure when or if I ovulated this month, but I'm going to test on the 16th. Really hope I get my BFP because hubby is going to be away for the next 2 months.

Good luck to you ladies!!

Cramping is a good sign, your eggy could just be getting snug I also got really sore breasts I was sure AF was on her way but it turned out it was my BFP that was on the way. Gud luck ladies :) xx

Thanks ladies 😃 well just been docs no uti everything is fine! So who knows. GL everyone. Still have the backache & cramping. I never get sore boobs Til sbout 6weeks along same as nauseous. So fingers crossed this is our little peanut 😝

Sounds very promising to me :)

I will be 9/10 dpo on the 17th but may wait till the 20th to test (I will probably crack before though :haha:)

I have been bloated since 1dpo but that is all for me.

Good luck! :thumbup:

I have been since then too. Bloated & very gassy 😂😂. Let's hope this is the real deal! Good luck too 👍

I'm not sure when or if I ovulated this month, but I'm going to test on the 16th. Really hope I get my BFP because hubby is going to be away for the next 2 months.

Good luck to you ladies!!

Good luck too hun. Let's hope the 16th-17th are good for us 💃💃

I'm due to test on the 17th, I'm TTC#1... The only 'symptoms' I've had so far are backache, mild headaches and fatigue but that could just be because I'm really really constipated... Weird that I'm constipated though because my diet hasn't changed

I'm the same, constipation. And banging headache this morning. I have been very tired but struggling to fall asleep. Very weird for me

Cramping is a good sign, your eggy could just be getting snug I also got really sore breasts I was sure AF was on her way but it turned out it was my BFP that was on the way. Gud luck ladies :) xx

Fx'do it is 😃 heartburn is getting me bad! 😂 congrats hun xx

Now have a runny nose like a tap 😕 head hurting about maybe I'm just getting sick?? 😕

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->