6 months

heather118

Mum of 2 & pregnant #3
Reaction score
What did your LO eat at 6 months, Isabelle has 3 meals a day, but she wont eat any veg, she gags and makes herself sick on it, even when it is completely smooth.
She loves all fruits, and porridge she also eats some fruity puddings, but shouldnt she be eating veg?
i REALLY NEED SOME WEANING ADVICE!!! :cry:

zane eats 3 meals a day n wudnt eat veg so i tried him with the meat jars and he loves them

Maybe try a sweeter vegetable to get her started? Eg. parsnip, sweet potato. My baby always ate everything offered but you could just tell he preferred the sweeter things for the first 6 weeks or so of weaning.

The Ella's Kithen pouches read like they are veg but they have a higher fruit content. Hebe is the opposite - loves savoury and not keen on sweet so I use these as a fruit alternative. They are loads sweeter than the straight veg ones. :)

i'd try her on some kind of sweeter veg, sweet potato, carrot, parsnip, butternut squash see if she'll take that. Butternut squash and red lentils go down well with my LO.

Also how much does your LO drink?? i am breastfeeding, so does she need other drinks like juices??

she might like juice or maybe water, i ff so zane has four bottles of 5oz milk a day and sometimes will drink water or juice hes not a massive fan

When i first started introducing foods to Jack, i used to mix some baby rice and say 1oz of his milk into the food so that he recognised the taste. I just gradually stopped adding the milk and rics and he now eats all fruit/veg purees, wheetabix, chicken, rice, toast, egg and much more!

Just be persistant :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->