6+ OPKs in a row??

BritTTC2.2013

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone's had this happen before? Strong the first day when FF gave solid CH w temp rise but have only gotten stronger since then. Just nvr happened to me before, as usually it goes back to -. Any ideas? Top to btm day 1 + thru day 3. Didn't take pics 4 & 5 but def +. Last pic is today's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 14
This is today's, day 6. I didn't take pics day 4 & 5 but got a new brand of OPK on day 4 & both have continued to be this dark??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
I had 11 in a row last month. Still no AF and all negative hpts so assume I still haven't ovulated. I have pcos though. I hope it's a good sign for you

There's another user here- DandJ- who this is happening to this cycle too. Maybe connect with her and you guys can compare symptoms? She doesn't temp that I'm aware of, so there's no way to confirm if she O'd or not.

Ok thanks ladies! I don't have pcos so idk. I'll talk to the other user and see what's up. Baby dust to both if you :)

It keeps on happening to me for the last 2 months as well. I am switching back to clearblue sticks because it was driving me crazy. I read a lot about it and couldn't find a definite answer. Some women were pregnant though so good luck to us :)

Well at least it not just me lol. I got another strong + OPK today. Waiting in the dr to call me back abt DH fertility meds n gonna ask abt this. Did you ever end up getting negatives again before AF? Or did u just keep getting positives and then start ur period?

Thanks stellaluna for mentioning me! I do temp, just that it's been wacky this cycle due to inconsistent sleep patterns.

Brit- I used dollar tree brand OPKs too and I had 5 +OPKs in a row which made me really confused. Although this being my first cycle of using OPKs, I am not sure if that was normal or not. I also temp, but as I mentioned above, this cycle has been wacky due to being restless before I take my temperature. My cycles are 32-34 days long and I have O'd around CD21 but according to FertilityFriend, it says I O'd on CD17, I guess because of all the recorded +OPKs.

I actually just had bloodwork done this morning to check for PCOS, but crossing my fingers it's normal and you O soon! :)

Dandj, did u keep testing til y got a negative? I know I already o'd due to my temp n cm, plus it was right in time w all my other cycles ov dates. At first I thought my o was delayed but after day 4 I started to wonder. My cm dried up in line w my temp rise which is sustained. So it just doesn't make since to have such a long strong lh surge. Oh brother. Wish the dr would call back soon lol

I actually didn't keep testing after the 5th positive because I was angry and confused :lol: I've been told to just pay attention to the temps and cm, the OPKs aren't always a sure sign. Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to my cm this cycle, all I can base it on is the 5 +OPKs and wacky temps.

Yeah, I was curious about my LH surge too and that's when I began researching and I got blood work done this morning so waiting to hear back from that.

I feel that you know when you O'd and those tests are being dumb!

We should stick together so if one of us finds an answer - the others will benefit too. I am going to my GP in the end of September if we are not pregnant by then. She said to 10 cycles based on our age. I will be asking her about this. She told me not to use OPKs though and not to temp. The OPKs were positive for 6 days last cycle and 4 days this one, it went back to negative after that, thankfully. My temp suggested that I ovulated on the first day of positive OPK. But I had ovulation pain on the second. It was a weird cycle though. I never had such an early ovulation :shrug: We'll see what happens. Oh, and I had ewcm on the last day of positive opk. Weird!

VGirl; Dr. said not to use OPKs and not to temp, so only go by your cm? Looking at your chart, seems right on track to me :thumbup:

My nurse said she nvr heard if so Mano +OPKs but is checking w the dr. Should call me back today to see if there's abt news? I'm about to test again in a min..also my temps are flat??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1
VGirl; Dr. said not to use OPKs and not to temp, so only go by your cm? Looking at your chart, seems right on track to me :thumbup:
Both my gyno and GP told me to bd every other day cd 10 to 20. Maybe it's a laid back approach unique to Canada? :) They both knew though that I ovulate and my cycles are normal length. Hope we figure it out.

Ahh, good luck!! Fx for you :) Maybe I should try that next cycle....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->