6dpo & looking for a cycle buddy

makeithappen

Reaction score
hey girls!

myself & my DH have been ttc for 5 months for our 1st baby!

im 6dpo today & was wondering is there anyone on the same cycle as me who wants someone to share all the stressing with lol

xx

hey i'm 5 dpo, and i am stressing, wanting to take a test....we can be buddies and you can talk me out of it!

Hi hunni can i be in with you two please? I am 5dpo and i so so want to test right now :rofl: agghhh :dohh:
:hug:

ok girls, i haven't taken a test in 2 days, took two before that...I'm gonna hold out as long as possible! how bout ya'll?

hey girls :)

woohoo some buddies to stress with!

im gona hold off testing til maybe monday...far tooo early even then, but im gona do it lol!

tomorrow i am just gonna have to get up and pee without thinking about poas.......I HOPE I CAN DO IT!!!

I'm trying to resist the urge, but my friend (who is pregnant) wants me to test today!!!! What do you gals think?

i tested yesterday girls 9dpo....too early i know & it was a :bfn:!!! im not tooo annoyed about it thinking of maybe testing tomoro again!

Hi all,

Can i join you? I think I'm about 5 DPO. I really try not to think about testing at all until AF late but this month I've got cramping and slightly sore boobs earlier than usual. Wondering if I could be preggers!! Hope so, been TTC for 2 years! It's too long and I'm fed up of waiting! Good luck to all of us. :hugs:

two year lavender! I really hope I don't have to try that long...I am very very impatient! Good luck to you! fx this is your month!

Hi,

Im 6dpo.... stressing really want to test now. AF due tues next week. Had 2 :bfn: since mc in april!! really hope this is the month!!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"