6months pp dizzy spells!

Jcliff

Reaction score
So I have been nursing my son for 6 months, and the last few days I've noticed my supply starting to drop. I've also started to have terrible hot flashes and dizziness. I've chalked it up to my hormones levels most likely dropping. I have not gotten my period yet either. Has this happened to anyone else?

This happened to me with both kids. I made sure to take my prenatal with iron, eat regularly and drink a lot. I really couldn't figure out what was causing it, but I am sure hormones were at play. Hopefully it goes away!

Did it go away for you? I'm thinking of making a dr apt cause it's getting annoying and making my anxiety out of control 😒

It did go away. It happened a lot while my daughter was only about three months and we were moving, so I had a lot of anxiety. It can't hurt to see a doc, hopefully it will just go away. Hope you feel better! 😃

I find it strange it's happening right when I'm trying to stop nursing

Ah I didn't realise, just thought your supply was dipping naturally. Do you have any symptoms that could be blocked ducts or mastitis?

Are you happy to be stopping bf, or is that in itself a source of anxiety for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->